• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,220 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,220

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Bighorse, RE: Letter 17

Author's Note:

Letter 17: Here.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

Twilight, do you remember when we had that talk when you were young about your brother's Ogres and Oubliettes game and the difference between Wisdom and Intelligence? To recall: Intelligence (of which you have plenty) is knowing that you could probably catch a changeling using your brother's great love for yourself and Princess Cadence as bait. Wisdom is realizing why you shouldn't. I'm glad to hear you regret the choice in the end, but you've possibly permanently damaged Shining Armor's trust in you, Twilight. I'm also afraid to say that Cadence wants a word with you.

I hope you learn an even more important lesson from all of this about the importance of trust, and consent.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia

Dear Cadence,

Cadence, I don't blame you and I agree Twilight appears to need some actual psychological evaluation but we both know she means well. She just has... prioritization issues at times. As an apology to your husband I've arranged for a voucher to the royal enchanter should he wish to have additional work done without charge on a charm or armor to help him feel safe again. If you have the contact details of any certified pony left that's willing to attempt to act as a therapist for Twilight, please compose a list and send it to me at your convenience. There's none with more than a year or two of experience in Canterlot that's willing to accept appointments with the young mare since the Quesadilla Incident.

Your loving aunt,
Celestia.

PreviousChapters Next