• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,016 Views, 2,054 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,054
 24,016

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Cellphone, RE: Letter 47

Author's Note:

Letter 47: Here.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

First let me offer my well wishes to your hospital bed, and a swift recovery after a lesson well learned. Cadence admits she may have overdone it with her Positive Reinforcement, and Shining Armor only needed a very frank discussion with his wife to smooth things over. Both admit that perhaps it would be helpful if such knowledge was made explicitly known at some point for such a book-read mare as yourself, as it does not generally come up in casual conversation or during the usual sex-education offered to foals.

Cadence has offered to pay your medical bills this time (as she has inflicted most of the costs), and apologizes for the overreaction. She does however warn you that a repeat offense will be taken as an intentional sexual approach on your brother, and will see to your further education on the subject of 'love' and 'acceptable boundaries'. She will be utilizing Tough Love, Positive Reinforcement, and has been given special dispensation in such a circumstance to use TLC.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia

PS. Tongue-kissing is probably bad too, just so you know.

PreviousChapters Next