• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,335 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,335

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Burnbutt, RE: Letter 12

Author's Note:

Letter 12: Here.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

I'm pleased to hear you've had a chance to spend some time with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie recently, and even more had the opportunity to share stories from your past. I do understand it can be tempting to attempt to get attention back on oneself when they were anticipating a bit of one-on-one time, but it is good to remember that another friend visiting unexpectedly is just an opportunity for more fun and quality time, or if you truly do wish a bit of time without, it's best to find a good moment and make your feelings clear in a polite, and friendly manner.

I have taken the liberty of including the checklist you forgot yesterday during tea time, and look forward to our next meeting. You seem to be doing a bit better since we've resumed our talks.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia

PS. I have included on the back of your checklist a few communication titles I believe you may find interesting.

Dear Anon,

I believe I already told you I am familiar with my student's proclivities.

Penned by,
HRH Celestia

PreviousChapters Next