• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,017 Views, 2,054 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,054
 24,017

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Cellulose, RE: Letter 60

Author's Note:

Letter 60: Here.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

Thank you for giving consideration to untested magic prior to casting it on yourself, though now I believe I'm going to have to dispatch a team to find that shrew and reverse the spell. It's probably in a great deal of pain, after all... and this is rather how species like cragodiles, spiderflies, and woodpeckers get started and it'd probably be best to head that off. We don't need a crawling jungle roaming around the desert.

As for untested magic, I was referring to the official guidelines toward testing a spell before it is cast on a subject, including having somepony else review your design and idea for flaws.

Still I do hope this lesson sticks with you awhile, though I do wish it weren't quite so terrible to experience.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia

PS. In the future, a simple dowsing spell is usually sufficient to find a source of water and plant life, a detoxification spell functions perfectly well on cacti, and telekinesis can strip the barbs easily. Try to consider simple solutions first, my faithful student.


Dear Anon,

Earth Ponies generally do the same thing. Some even claim the plants respond in kind. I suggest you don't think too hard on it.

Penned by,
HRH Celestia

PreviousChapters Next