• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,342 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,342

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Celestia, RE: Letter 106

Author's Note:

Happy new year!
Letter 106: Here.

Dear Stu,

You are, of course, forgiven for such an oversight, and it is always a pleasure to hear from you, and to know you are having fun and making friends. I admittedly have not played Ogres and Oubliettes myself, though I have overheard retellings of various games. Perhaps I should see about finding a game myself? I'm not entirely sure what I would play, however. Do you have any thoughts on the matter, my little changeling? I'm merely curious.

I do hope your time in Ponyville is leaving you content, comfortable, and as safe as Ponyville permits.

You know, perhaps if you enjoy the idea of being a healer enough you could take a first-aid course? Equestrian hospitals give lessons on first aid covered by the crown in most circumstances. If it fits well, you might look into healing as an occupation, but you are of course under no obligation. I am simply encouraging you to explore possibilities you may be interested in.

Wishing you well,
HRH Celestia.


Dear Anon,

Apropos of nothing, and with absolutely no context: You are a good person. Keep being so.

Your friend,
Tia.

PreviousChapters Next