• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,326 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,326

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Celisbury, RE: Letter 52.1

Author's Note:

Letter 52.1: Here.

To my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

I'm pleased to hear you've found another potential romantic interest! I have taken the liberty to forward this message to Cadence for you as perhaps Anon sent it to the wrong princess?

Just keep in mind that a good relationship happens naturally, and you should begin by befriending Trixie if you wish for it to be emotionally satisfying. I'm not saying a friendship based upon physical pleasure that becomes a long-term relationship isn't possible, but it's a bit trickier, from what I understand.

Good luck!
Princess Celestia


Dear Anon,

While it is the temporary state of such a problem that makes it permissible to laugh, I agree that picturing it got a smile. Do keep in mind, however, that you were granted citizenship here and have the same protections that offers. If this 'racism' issue should actually enter into belligerence, there are options you can take which will not cause escalation.

If you escalate, what follows is your fault.

Penned by,
HRH Celestia

PreviousChapters Next