• Published 29th Sep 2019
  • 24,340 Views, 2,056 Comments

To: Anon, From HRH Sunbutt. - Snow



Celestia responds to the friendship lessons penned on behalf of her faithful student by the newest ponyville weirdo.

  • ...
31
 2,056
 24,340

PreviousChapters Next
From HRH Cushy Tush, RE: Letter 114

Author's Note:

Letter 114: Here.

To HRH Chrysalis,

I'm not sure you want Twilight officiating. She means well but she gets... tunnel vision. I will be sending a few ambassadors to Ponyville on Our behalf. They are not nobles, and so I expect them to be personable, willing to listen, and moderately open-minded.

I would also like to warn you that Twilight may attempt sexual assault - please do not hold this against her. It's... something of a standard, especially if you show the slightest bit of interest in her. Or appear to show the slightest bit of interest.

I do look forward to improved relations with the Changeling Hive(s), and preferably not having to test my employees quite so regularly.

Penned by,
HRH Celestia


Dear Anon,

If you become romantically involved with Queen Chrysalis, Equestrian health care will not cover any sexually-transmissive cross-species diseases you may encounter.

Also, you are not to bring her to our movie nights without prior warning. Luna is still sore about not getting a chance to fight her.

Your friend,
Tia


To my most faithful student, Twilight Sparkle,

I will of course be willing to send a few aids to ensure things go smoothly. I do warn you that Equestrian healthcare does not cover changeling STDs. Please keep that in mind should you choose to approach Chrysalis in such a way.

Your loving mentor,
Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next