• Published 21st Nov 2018
  • 5,141 Views, 544 Comments

The Aetherium Mage - Writer of Fantasies



Ash, a recently deceased man, wakes up in a strange realm with a strange figure claiming to be 'God' nearby. He soon finds himself offered a chance at a new life under one condition; join the game and play by the rules.

Comments ( 59 )

Lovely, special, and sweet. Thank you for a lovely chapter.

I wouldn't mind it have been a few days more. Cliffhangers are good just don't wait months on one.

Hnnng, my feels!

Very nicely done, and I remember seeing my first shooting star back when I was younger...

Another chapter well done!

That was absolutely adorable.

This chapter was a HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

This was soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

9454557
Sentiments shared here, sentiments shared.

.... So thinking back on it, I feel like if I didn't think my marefriend was a deity of some power, thiiiiiiis would probably be the thing that changes that opinion. She sang the stars from the skies so they would dance like fireflies for goodness sakes.

I actually really miss the Chessgame of the Gods fimfics. Im glad to see some are still being made.

9455902
It's more of a blending of Displaced and CGotG.

O m g I loved the cuteness romantics

Well it was a complete surprise, though brief, that when i went to press the next chapter button only to find it missing. A compelling story. Thank you for it thus far. It's not rushed at all and there is no distraction from outside tokens which have often had guest characters outshine the primary protagonist. This i can appreciate even more.

9456860
Eh, but those happen once in a blue moon.:rainbowlaugh:

Happy Valentine's day folks, pons, and ponyfolk!

9460860
ya i figured that out thanks

9458078

Well it was a complete surprise, though brief, that when i went to press the next chapter button only to find it missing. A compelling story.

Which part? The story of The Aetherium Mage, or the journey you had to discovering the missing next chapter button? :rainbowhuh:

9484615
Huh? :rainbowhuh: How the heck did you get that? Mrs. Doubtfire was well after the time of this movie.

This chapter made me smile. A great way to start a day.

9455922 may I make a suggestion? When you have Ash enchant something please let him have the ability to create the bloodskal blade effect. I suggest this cause there's a mod called Imbue that allows you to disenchant the bloodskal blade and use the effect on other weapons or just choose to have the enchantment as a shrine blessing. it's permanent unlike the other shrines allowing you to enchant weapons with the ability to fire off beams of energy similar to the bloodskal blade. also if you really want to push His powers look up a game called Magicka. It would make sense that he somehow gets the abilities of that gameas one of his other blessings because the system in Magicka allows you to combine elements on the Fly. Allowing Ash to create brand new spells even easier than just using imagination to create them through new effects that he can think up.

Well. Took me a few days but I'm all caught up, unfortunately.

9492206
Sort of like the system they intended for Skyrim but dropped for some reason. You were supposed to be able to mix effect to create hybrids. I'll never understand why they so thoroughly gutted magic as they did.

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Only one word successfully describes this chapter.


D'AAAAAAWWWWW!~

I'm hoping Celestia is the one that finds them in the morning and takes a picture for blackmail purposes. :trollestia:

Didn't expect things to end here but it was a nice way to end the story for the moment

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

When the next chapter would be coming? If at all?

9455922
Dear author please update this great story. I really wanna read it some more. :fluttercry:

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

dear author please update this great story:fluttercry:

More!!!!!! I NEED MY FIX

I have been reading this off and on for the past week and I finally think I'm really getting into it I catch up...... for now I need it...I NEED IT this story is so good

I really like what you did with this, other stories have done the whole Luna star show for a date thing but turn really stands out. I hope to read more from you soon,best of luck . Everafter

Oh my fucking lord, that’s adorable!
I need more!

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

9806546
panic at the disco this is gospel the song

This is amazing so far! Some chapters could use an editor for sure but other then that it’s very enjoyable and this chapter here was a very new, interesting, and amazing date between Luna and the main character that I have not seen before at all it was fucking enjoyable to all hell and can’t wait to see more!

It's been over a year and this hasn't updated. Does anyone know what happened or if it's become a dead story? I hope not I've really enjoyed it seeing as how this is my third or fourth time reading this.

10149280
Hey there! I'm really glad you liked the story, and I'm happy to say its not dead! I've been dealing with a lot of things, not all of it bad, including a lot of my accounts being hacked. You can read a blog I made here to find out more!

🤔 can’t wait for the next chapter :rainbowlaugh:

Update any time soon?

10489995
I personally think it’s the runes, not the candles or foci center, but this is open to interpretation, so meh.

Update anytime soon?

Login or register to comment