• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,279 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,279

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5 - "Confusion"

"Oh, hello, Sarge." Caboose smiled blankly at the red being. "How nice of you to drop in."

"Did that horse just talk?" Sarge asked after a few seconds of staring at it, dumbfounded.

"What is that thing?" Applejack asked, slowly walking towards the red metal machine.

"What? You never seen an advanced super soldier before?" Sarge asked.

"Can't say that ah have." Applejack said, now backing away.

"Do you know him, Caboose?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah. Sarge is... um." Caboose paused. "Yeah, I really don't know what he is, but I know him."

"Ugh." Church groaned, grabbing the back of his neck. "Where are we?"

"Church!" Caboose yelled, remembering what he thought earlier. "What are you doing here?"

"Caboose? Are you a horse?" Church asked.

"No." Caboose said innocently. "I am a pony. They are two completely different things."

"Is that the Church you talked about?" Pinkie asked, huddling next to Caboose.

"Yeah. Oh hey Church! This is Pinkie Pie! And that one is Twilight! I forget what the white one's name is, but the orange one’s name is-"

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Church interrupted. "What is this place?"

"It's a mystical land of ponies." Caboose said. "And the ground always tries to hug me, but that's alright with me. But the orange one’s name is Applejack, the yellow one with the pretty wings is called Fluttershy, and the blue one with the wings is called Rainbow Cast."

"Dash." Rainbow Dash corrected.

"Dash Cast." Caboose said, trying to correct himself. "Oh sorry, I just now realized how colorful her mane is so I lost concentration. This is Rainbow Dash."

Church let out a grunt, and looked around. Sarge did the same.

"Hey Sarge, do the colors here... pop out to you?" Church asked.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, they do." Sarge said. "They make me feel like punching something. Hard."

Sarge then punched Church in the chest as hard as he could, knocking the wind out of him.

"There we go, all better now." Sarge sighed.

"You son of a bitch." Church whined, holding onto his gut, gasping for air. "Why would you do that?"

"I did that so you would start acting like a soldier." Sarge said.

"These things are weird." Twilight said, thinking the situation over. "I think I need to go get princess Celestia."

"Okay you do that." Caboose said. "I will go get my mommy."

Church facepalmed. How on earth is he still alive after all these years...

"So what are you two doing here?" Caboose asked. "Are you here to try the cupcakes? They're great!"

"No Caboose, we're here to get you out." Church said. "You don't belong here."

"You always said that to me before I came here. And now you want me to go back?"

"Yes." Church said, grabbing Caboose’s shoulder. "And you're coming with us. Now. We need to leave."

"No." Caboose stated.

Church stared at Caboose for what seemed to be an eternity.

"Did you just say no?" Church asked.

"Yes. I mean no." Caboose said. "Wait. Maybe. I forgot what we were talking about."

"We were talking about how we came here to take you back, son." Sarge said. "Even if we have to drag you back."

"I don't want to." Caboose whined, stomping his hooves. "I want to stay here."

"Yeah well it's out of your hands." Church said, grabbing Caboose’s shoulder a second time.

Caboose kicked Church in the face with his back hooves with as much force as he could muster.

"OW! What the fuck Caboose?" Church yelled. "What the fuck has gotten into you?"

Caboose looked at Pinkie, who was still huddling up to him and he threw his arm over her and hugged her tightly. He then looked back at Church.

"You have GOT to be kidding me." Church said.

"Well, I can't say I disapprove of his choice of women." Sarge said. "I mean look at her, shes PINK. Pink is just a lighter red, that makes her good in my books."

"Sarge do you mind shutting the fuck up?" Church asked. "So what, you want to stay here because you like her? Is that it?"

Caboose took another look at Pinkie and his heart skipped a beat. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"What about me? Did you already forget what you just did to me?" Church yelled, becoming extremely angry.

Caboose stared at Church, not understanding what he had done wrong. Church let out a deep, angry sigh.

"I was happy. I had finally figured everything out. Then you yanked me out of the unit and ruined everything." Church said, voice wavering. "You ruined fucking EVERYTHING! Why the FUCK shouldn't I do the same?"

Caboose looked at the ground, taking that in. "I'm sorry." Caboose said simply, sniffling.

"What?" Church said, expecting a response along the lines of Tucker did it.

"I didn't mean to ruin anything." Caboose said, looking at Church who had tears in his eyes. "I just wanted to see you again. I didn't mean to hurt you. I always thought of you as my only friend."

"Listen. It's okay Caboose." Church sighed, walking up to Caboose to put his hand on his shoulder again. "I know you didn't mean to do anything. Accidents happen."

"Yeah." Caboose said, letting out a small laugh. "But they always seem to be caused by me."

"You give yourself too much credit." Church said, trying to comfort him. "Tucker fucks up way more than you do."

"Hey, yeah!" Caboose said, smiling and looking around. "I hate Tucker, he isn't here is he?"

"No, I don't know where he is right now." Church answered, slowly looking up. "And now that I think of that, I am kind of worried."

"I'm going to fucking diiiiiiiiiiiiie." Yelled Tucker, landing and hitting his crotch on a thick branch in the tree. "Fuck!"

"This isn't good." Caboose said.

"Tucker, what are you doing here?" Church asked.

"Well the first thing I did was slam my balls on a giant fucking branch. On the bright side, at least now I never have to use a condom." Tucker grunted, holding onto his crotch. "Bow-chika-bow-wowwwwwwWHYYYYYYY? Why my dick?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel better now." Caboose said.

PreviousChapters Next