• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,222 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,222

PreviousChapters Next
Strained Alliance

"Can we take a water break? My hooves are positively killing me." Rarity complained.

"No, we have to find Allison." Twilight said as she continued to press forward. "If she finds an innocent something tells me she won't show them any mercy."

"Why does Church feel the need to love her when she seems to want nothing to do to him?"

"Because Church was based off of someone called the Director, or at least the Alpha was, and Allison was based off of someone who the Director loved." Twilight sighed sadly. "As much as he hates to admit it he has no choice but to love her."

"Poor Church." Fluttershy said quietly. "I can't imagine what that must feel like."

"Yeah." Twilight nodded before shaking her head clear and picking up her pace. "Now come one, we need to hurry."

"God dammit." A voice shouted from nearby. "Who the hell is doing this? Show yourself!"

"Great, she's nearby." Twilight said as she ran to the left, off of the trail. "This way!"

"I don't think great is the word I would have used." Rainbow Dash grunted.

The girls walked for less than a minute before winding up in a clearing.

"Are you sure the voice came from here?" Rarity asked.

Twilight nodded as she pointed to a hole in the middle of the clearing. She quickly ran up to it and looked down to see Tex trying to climb out, but with no success. Twilight looked around and saw a vine hanging from a tree. She used her magic to tie one end of the vine to the tree before throwing the other end down into the hole.

"I don't need your help." Tex yelled as she began climbing to the top again just to fail as she reached the edge. "Fuck!"

"I don't see why we can't just leave her down there..." Rainbow Dash said innocently.

"You can try to climb all night, or you can make it easier on yourself an climb up the vine."

Tex opened her mouth to yell, but instead sighed angrily before grabbing onto the vine and climbing out. As she neared the top, Rainbow Dash grabbed onto her right foreleg and Twilight grabbed onto her left one to help her up. When she got to the top she dusted herself off and began to walk away.

"A thank you would have been nice." Rarity commented icily, causing Tex to stop and turn to her.

"I know what you're all up to. Trying to build up my trust just so you can stab me in the back later."

"That's not what we're doing." Twilight promised as she walked up to Tex.

"Sure it isn't." Tex said, turning to walk away.

"Allison-"

Tex spun around and grabbed Twilight by her throat and lifted her up off her hooves.

"Let her go!' Rainbow Dash said as she hit Tex in the ribs to free Twilight, but to no avail.

"What the fuck did I tell you about calling me that?" Tex asked as she tightened her grip. "I could crush you right now without so much of a second thought."

Twilight's face began to go red as she lost the air in her lungs and began to tap on Tex's foreleg. Tex sneered and dropped Twilight to the ground, causing her to sputter and cough in the dust.

"You're not even worth my time." Tex laughed as she snapped a branch off of a tree to allow her to pass.

"That was uncalled for missy!" Pinkie stated flatly as she hopped towards Tex. "Twilight was only trying to help you, you didn't have to go all Mrs. McCrabby on her like that!"

"You want some of that too?" Tex asked threateningly. After no answer was given she laughed. "Yeah. That's what I thought."

Tex stepped on a vine and a snapping sound was heard.

"What was that?" Rarity asked nervously.

Twilight looked up in the trees where dozens of spikes shot towards Tex. Twilight grabbed Tex with her magic and threw her out of the way of the spike. Tex rolled on the ground before looking at the spikes which now littered the ground, and then to Twilight. She sneered and picked herself up and began walking away.

"You would think she would have been more appreciative of that." Rarity said quietly.

"Yeah, what's her deal?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"My deal is that I don't need any of you prissy little horses to help me." Tex snapped.

"If Twilight hadn't stepped in you wouldn't be here to be angry at us right now." Rainbow Dash retorted, taking a step towards Tex.

"If you fucking ponies hadn't distracted me, I wouldn't have triggered that trap in the first place."

"If you hadn't run off, we wouldn't have to have come after you!"

"Listen, why don't you take your little wings and shove them up your a-"

"Did anypony hear that?" Twilight said in a hushed tone.

"Hear what?" Tex asked annoyingly.

A red pony burst out of the trees and tackled Rainbow Dash to the ground. Rainbow Dash quickly threw him off of her and glared at it.

"O'Malley." Tex said, taking a step towards it.

O'Malley snarled and ran towards Tex and jumped at her. Tex quickly dove on her back dove onto her back, allowing O'Malley to pass over her. She then kicked upwards, striking O'Malley in his chest. O'Malley grunted as he flew into a tree, almost snapping it in half. Tex slowly started to walk towards O'Malley, who was struggling to take himself off the ground. As she bent over to grab him a net shout down from the tree onto the two fragments.

"It appears somepony has triggered my trap." A voice said, seemingly generating from nothingness.

"Who said that?" Tex yelled. "Is that you Sigma?"

"Oh, Allison. How simple it was for you to fall for that." Sigma chuckled, his voice still not coming from any discernible direction. "It's not like you couldn't help it since you are based on failure after all."

"I am not a failure." Tex said as she ripped the vine net in half and climbing out. "See? Your trap hasn't done anything to stop me."

"Oh, but it is not the traps that you have to worry about. It's the domino effect."

"What did he mean by domino effect?" Rarity asked.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Tucker yelled as he jumped over a tree stump, landing next to the Tex. "Holy shit, I never thought I'd be glad to see you."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tex asked.

"Yeah, I thought you were running after Gary." Rainbow Dash said.

"We were, but then some guy was going all fucking predator on us and then I had to run." Tucker said as he panted for air.

"From what?"

"Them." Tucker said, pointing over the log where the girls could visibly see multiple timberwolves charging towards them.

"There's too many, I don't think we can fight them all." Twilight said. "I think we should run."

"Running doesn't solve anything." Tex said as she jumped on top of the stump. "You girls have spent too much time around these idiots. Let me show you how a Freelancer deals with things."

One of the larger timberwolves ran ahead of the pack once he caught sight of the isolated meal and lunged at her, mouth open and ready to bite. Tex leaned to the side and grabbed the upper portion of it's muzzle with one hoof, and the lower with the other. She quickly ripped them in separate directions, breaking the timberwolves jaw which killed it instantly. Another one of the timberwolves jumped at her, but she simply jumped in the air and stomped on it's back, dazing it.

"She certainly is violent." Rarity remarked quietly.

"You think that's bad, try living with her for years." Tucker laughed. "It's almost like she's permanently on PMS."

Tex grabbed the dazed timberwolf and threw it at Tucker, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Come on baby, you know I didn't mean it." Tucker said as he threw the timberwolf off of him.

"Baby?" Rainbow Dash asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't worry, she doesn't have anything on you." Tucker said suavely.

"Romancing horses now, are you Tucker?" Tex asked as the remaining timberwolves slowed their pace and began to spread out.

"Hey, she's not just a horse." Tucker said slowly.

"Silly me, of course she's not. Besides, as long as you're a horse it's not wrong, is it?"

"Well I was hung like one to begin with, so it's not like much has changed. Bow chika bow wow."

"You're a pig."

"And you're a complete bitch."

"Touché." Tex said with a rough laugh before turning back to the timberwolves and cracking her neck. "Now if you don't mind..."

"Be my guest."

"Thank you." Tex said sarcastically before jumping towards the timberwolves.

PreviousChapters Next