• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Challenges

Rainbow Dash and Tucker were performing challenge after challenge for hours on end, each one proving to be even more difficult than the last. They kept taking turns winning until eventually they were both exhausted. Tucker was black and bluer from his attempts to talk to Rainbow Dash. After the most recent challenge Soarin flew up to Tucker.

"You guys are tied up with eleven points each." Soarin cheered.

"Fantastic." Tucker muttered, stopping on a nearby cloud for a quick breather.

"Let's wrap this up with one final challenge." Spitfire called out before flying in to the building and emerging with a rope.

"How the hell are you going to incorporate bondage in to a challenge?" Tucker asked curiously.

Spitfire smiled and shook her head. "It's for tug-o-war." Soarin laughed.

"I knew that." Tucker said.

"You really need to get your head out of the clouds." Rainbow Dash muttered quietly. “Or wherever else you may have stuck it...”

"Kind of hard to do judging from where we are." Tucker chuckled.

Rainbow Dash punched him in the back of the head but Tucker did nothing in return but shrug it off.

"Okay, the goal is to pull the rope away from the other as fast as you can. This is the final thing you are going to be doing, so all bets are off. Whoever brings the rope to us wins." Soarin called.

"We will be in the main building for when one of you gets it after the challenge has started." Spitfire continued. "Are you two ready?"

Rainbow Dash and Tucker both nodded.

"Great, then let's get this started." Spitfire said. "We'll do this one on a cloud so you have something to stand on. If you take your hooves off the cloud or cross the line you will be disqualified."

"Sounds good to me." Tucker groaned, rubbing his bruises.

"You going to be alright there Tucker?" Soarin asked. "You seem to be pretty bruised up."

"Pft, this shit is nothing. I'll spare you the details of what I do at night." Tucker chortled.

Soarin started to laugh but was cut short by Spitfire shushing him. Spitfire then flew to the cloud Tucker was sitting on and gave him one end. She quickly handed the other end to Rainbow Dash and she carved a line out of the cloud and motioned for Tucker to go to the other side.

"Ready?" Spitfire asked.

"Yeah" Tucker and Rainbow Dash said at the same time.

"Go!" Soarin yelled.

Tucker and Rainbow Dash instantly started pulling on the rope as Soarin and Spitfire made their way back inside the building. They were both exhausted from all the other things they did that day that neither of them could pull with their full strength, leaving them evenly matched. They were at it for a couple minutes before Tucker looked at Rainbow Dash and saw beads of sweat slithering down her face, revealing a harsh glare she was giving to Tucker. "What the fuck am I doing?"

Tucker loosened his grip on the cord and dropped it. Rainbow Dash stared curiously at Tucker and was about to question him.

"Wha-"

"You win." Tucker shrugged.

Tucker slowly flew away to the building on the cloud while Rainbow Dash stared at the rope in her hoof. He edgily walked up to the edge of the cloud and looked down at Ponyville. Rainbow Dash slowly flew behind to Tucker and sat next to him, unsure of what to say.

"Why did you give up?" Rainbow Dash asked quietly after a few minutes of silence.

Tucker shrugged and let out a wistful sigh.

"I guess I remembered that it has been your dream to join them, not mine." Tucker said with a weak laugh. "I just thought that if this is what will make you happy, who am I to get in the way of that?"

Rainbow Dash looked over his bruised body for a moment. She looked up to see Tucker gazing idly at her. Rainbow Dash was trying to think of something to say but she couldn't find the right words. After a few seconds of awkward eye contact, Tucker let out a small cough.

"Listen, I'm not good at this whole apologizing thing. I just want you to know that I know that I was- hell - I am an idiot." Tucker said quietly. "It's just that I've always thought of myself as a love maker, not a love giver and the truth is I didn't ever really think I would, in any way, shape, or form, be in a meaningful relationship. It wasn't that I was scared of the relationship, I was just surprised that you like me for me, and not for what I said about how great I am in bed. I guess what I want to say is I'm sorry. I really do like you, and I mean a lot, and I figured out too late that I kind of just want you to be happy. I even took all the shit you dished out because I guess I sort of do love you. I also want you to know that if you never want to see me again because we're both stubborn as fuck, so I can see you not wanting to talk to me."

Rainbow Dash shook her head and threw herself at him, embracing him. "Sorry, after you said idiot I sort of tuned you out." Rainbow Dash laughed weakly.

"Really? I said all that mushy shit for nothing?" Tucker asked.

"Well, all I really needed to hear was you calling yourself an idiot." Rainbow Dash snickered. "Plus that wasn't exactly mushy stuff you were saying back there. It sounded more like a half-thought-out excuse."

"You are, undeniably, a bitch, you know that?" Tucker muttered.

"You love it." Rainbow Dash quipped.

"Yeah. I guess I do." Tucker said, hugging Rainbow Dash even more tightly.

Rainbow Dash broke the embrace and looked around.

"How about we leave here and go back to my place." Rainbow Dash suggested.

"Bow chicka bow wow?" Tucker asked quickly with a raised brow.

Rainbow Dash laughed and kissed Tucker on his nose. "Before last night, I was thinking about it and felt that you were fourth base material, but now you're back to first." Rainbow Dash answered.

"It better be worth the wait then." Tucker laughed. "But can we make it second base? I feel like my dick receded inside my body in fear of me becoming a woman after that."

"Fine. But you owe me one." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Sounds good to me." Tucker chuckled.

Tucker proceeded to fly back with Rainbow Dash. Soarin and Spitfire emerged out of the building and Soarin poked Spitfire in the ribs.

"I don't want to say I told you he would find a way to talk himself out of it." Soarin whooped. "But I told you so."

"Maybe I should fire you and get them both back." Spitfire murmured.

Soarin started to chuckle but Spitfire just stared at him seriously. "Let's get back to work, shall we?" Soarin gulped.

"That would be the smart thing to do." Spitfire said with a leer.

PreviousChapters Next