• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,224 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,224

PreviousChapters Next
What She Does Best

"Oh shit." Grif said, taking a few steps back.

"What?" Tex asked, turning her head to see behind her. "What's wrong?"

"Please don't kill me, I'm far too lazy to die."

"Hurt you? Why would I do that?"

"Like you don't know." Grif said weakly as he bumped into one of the fallen pillars.

"I don't remember anything, okay?"

"Yeah fucking right, you tell me that now but once my back is turned BOOM. You hit me in my balls again."

Tex gave Grif a look of confusion but said nothing.

"Do you really not remember or are you just trying to get my guard down?" Grif asked seriously. "Because if it's the second thing, that's seriously uncool."

"Listen, all I know is I woke up and there was a bunch of other horse assholes that began fighting each other. I came up here, but a red one chased me and pretty much broke everything in here. I tried to fight back, but well..." Tex trailed off as she showed her ribs, which had a series of bruises on it. "Let's just say that guy is an asshole. That's all I know right now, and you babbling on isn't exactly making anything clearer."

"Oh well in that case, you were one of my closest friends and you would never hurt me."

"Really?" Tex asked bluntly.

"Yup."

"You don't seem like the sort of guy I'd hang around..."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"No offense, but you sort of seem like an idiot. Actually now that you mention it, something about you seems-"

"Yeah well we're actually best friends if I remember it right." Grif said quickly.

"If we're best friends then why did you act like I was going to kill you?"

"Oh that. That's just a little joke we like to do, don't you remember. Please don't rip my skull out and beat me with it." Grif laughed weakly. "See? A joke."

Tex gave him a small frown and looked around the room until her eyes rested on the stallion walking towards her.

"Huh. And those more of our friends?"

Tex began to focus on Church's cutie mark and shuddered violently. Her eyes became cloudy and she began to sway back and fourth, giving the sense that she was going to fall. Grif stepped forward and stopped her, giving her time to regain her balance.

"Grif?" Tex asked suddenly, voice back to it's normal strength.

"Oh hey, she remembers me." Grif laughed. With a sigh of relief he let her go and dusted himself off before starting to walk away. His eyes darted back to Tex who was giving him a harsh glare. "Oh fuck she remembers me!"

Tex grabbed Grif by the tail as he attempted to run away, pulled him towards her and slammed her hoof into his crotch. Grif let out a soundless scream and his face quickly turned bright red. She then grabbed him by his tail, swung him in the air a few times before slamming him into the ground. She turned around and threw Grif a couple feet ahead of her.

"Anytime now guys." Grif said weakly as Tex began walking towards him. "Guys?"

Tex grabbed Grif by his hind legs and threw him into the air, causing him to slam his head onto the ceiling of the ruins. As he fell back down she jumped in the air and kneed him in the balls.

"Guys." Grif wheezed as he crashed into the floor.

Tex grabbed Grif by the wing and threw him into one of the few remaining pillars, shattering it completely. Grif slowly started to get off the floor, but Tex lifted him by the throat and he began to choke.

"Y'know, this doesn't hurt as much as... I remember..."

"What?"

"Must be me being part tree and all." Grif said with a small smile.

Tex dropped him on the ground and huffed.

"Why'd you stop?" Church asked as he approached her.

"Fuck you." Grif grunted quietly.

"I guess hurting him just isn't as much fun if I can't... well... hurt him." Tex said sadly. "So what's the deal? Why the fuck am I a horse."

"Long story." Church grunted.

"I have time."

"I am afraid that time is the one thing we do not have." Delta said as he walked to Church's side.

"Delta?" Tex asked confusedly.

"Hello Allison. It is more or less good to see that your memory has returned to you. This will make the process much easier. Now I would suggest-"

"How is Delta still alive?" Tex asked. Her eyes shot open and she looked at the ground, memories from before flooding back to her. "How am I still alive?"

"The short version is Caboose died, we tried to bring him back, we succeeded, but then we brought the other AIs back with him."

"All of them?"

"Shouldn't the part you bring up the fact that we brought Caboose back to life?"

"That can wait. So all of them?"

"Epsilon got hit by a beam that was supposed to bring back those that were dead. Since it was supposed to bring back the dead when it struck Epsilon, it brought Gamma, Sigma, Omega, Theta, you and I back into the artificially living world. Now the others are still free and if we do not stop them soon they very well may harm the innocents of this world."

"We?"

"Yes, we are to-"

"At what point did I agree to any of this?"

"I'll let you hit Grif again." Church said coolly.

"Deal." Tex said as she bucked Grif in the chin.

"Ow, my chin." Grif said weakly before collapsing to the floor.

"Man it's good to be back." Tex said with a wicked smile.

"Is it safe to come in?" Simmons asked as he peered through the doorway.

"Are they all here?"

"Just the reds, Caboose, Tucker and me." Church sighed as he tapped Grif on the shoulder, causing him to slowly get back up.

"Well we kind of have another Andy." Simmons grunted.

"Yeah but he's a prick. Maybe even more so than Andy."

"More of a prick than Andy?" Tex asked with a raised brow. "Who is it?"

"Hello Tex!" Caboose said loudly, causing Tex to lose her train of thought. "How are you tonight?"

"Fine Caboose." Tex murmured as she watched Twilight enter the ruins. She narrowed her eyes and began to sneer. "You!"

"Allison." Twilight replied coldly.

"Don't you fucking dare call me that again or I swear I'll kill you this time." Tex snapped, taking a step towards Twilight.

"You'll have to go through me first." Church said, walking in front of Tex.

"Our time would best be used trying to find the other fragments. Violence will get us nowhere."

Tex rolled her eyes and stormed past Twilight without saying anything.

"Where is she going?" Rarity asked.

"If you guys want to stand around and talk like you always do, go ahead. But I'm going to do what I do best." Tex said as she reached the bridge.

"What does she mean by that?"

"She's going to find something to hurt." Church said, walking out the door.

PreviousChapters Next