• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Worrying Over Everything

Tucker arrived at the library and knocked on the door three times.

"Come in." Twilight said from inside.

"How's it going?" Tucker asked as he opened the door. once inside, he saw Church sitting at the table with Rainbow Dash and Twilight.

"Good." Church grunted, not paying attention to Tucker. He turned his head a few seconds later and coughed. "You wouldn't have happened to see Tex on your way here, did you?"

"Yeah, I did." Tucker said, laughing to himself as if he had just told a joke.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

"Did you find the ponies that came to kick the clouds?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, I did." Tucker nodded.

"And? Who was it?"

"I'll let Tex tell you that one."

"Did you tell them why we haven't shown up for the past while?"

"No, I told them to tell Inclement that we are fine and that I'd go see go tomorrow." Tucker said, before turning to Church. "So any news on the fragment department?"

"What about them?" Church asked.

"Have you figured out where they're going to stay?"

"Not yet." Twilight sighed. "It's a difficult thing to do. We can't tell anypony else about them, so we can't ask somepony else to look after them, and there isn't much space at any of our placed. The only place I can think of for them to stay is at Sweet Apple Acres, but after what happened with Gary I doubt Applejack would be too keen on letting them stay near her."

"Is she alright?" Church asked.

"I think so, but then again none of the fragments have taken control of my body and mind. I'm sure it's an exhausting experience."

"I can go ask her right now if you want." Rainbow Dash suggested, already flying towards the door.

"Not right now." Twilight said gently, not wanting to bother the farm pony. "Let her have some rest first. We'll talk to her tomorrow or the day after."

"Okay." Rainbow Dash shrugged, trotting back to the table.

"Possessing bodies is a generally painful affair." The Necronomicon said suddenly from the bookshelf. "Not in the physical sense though, it causes next to no pain to a persons body, but it slowly eats away at the mind of both parties. The longer one spirits stays inside a body, the faster the mind deteriorates between the two souls."

"Is that why you're so crazy?" Church asked.

"Don't listen to him Daring. He's just a judgmental pony" The Necronomicon cooed at the book next to him, waving off Church's insult.

"You're fucked up." Tucker said.

Tex arrived at the library and opened the door to see Church, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Tucker, sitting at the table. Twilight turned to Tex and smiled thinly at her.

"There you are." Church sighed. "Tucker told us he saw you, but he didn't tell us what happened."

"Really?" Tex asked idly.

"Yeah, I felt that you would be the one to tell them the news." Tucker said hesitantly.

"Right." Tex nodded, turning to show them he flank. "I got my mark thing, so now none of the horses will think I'm out of place."

"You got your cutie mark already?" Church asked, surprised at the news. "You've only been here for a couple days..."

"That's because I know what my skills are." Tex laughed.

"Fair enough. Wait, why is it a skull?" Church asked hesitantly, beginning to panic. "What did you do?"

"Relax, I didn't kill anyone." Tex assured him.

"Thank god."

"I only hurt three winged fuckers until they ran home to their mommies."

"Tex, what the fuck! What happened to keeping a low profile?"

"Oh, right." Tex rolled her eyes. "Listen, there is no need to get so worked up."

"No need to get so worked up? Of course there's a need to get worked up! You beat the shit out of three guys, and you're telling me not to get worked up?" Church asked, stopping briefly to think of a bright side. "Did you tell anyone your name?"

"A couple of ponies asked and I told them."

"Fuck." Church murmured. "What about where you came from."

"I told them I came from somewhere in the Everfree Forest."

"Jesus Christ! Weren't you listening when I told you to not draw any attention to yourself?"

"What were their names?" Rainbow Dash asked quietly.

"It was Hoops, Score and Dumb-Bell." Tucker answered with a smile.

"No way!" Rainbow Dash said, a large grin appearing on her face. "I wish I could have seen that."

"You want to see her beat the shit out of other innocents?" Church asked.

"No, those guys are far from innocent. When I was a filly, they would always try to pick on Fluttershy and I. I just see this as karma catching up with them."

"So they were mean to you?"

"Not just me. Before I took the weather job they were always sent here to clear the skies, and every time they did, they would stop an make fun of everypony in Ponyville. Let's just say most of the ponies in Ponyville will be happy to hear the news."

"I can't fucking believe this." Church muttered distastefully. "Didn't anyone see you without your cutie mark?"

"The two girls I told my name to saw me without one, and so did those three jokers, but I think the news that I took on three guys and beat them will go a lot farther than a missing mark. Besides, I doubt they'll want to tell anyone what happened here." Tex said with a small smile.

"But now people might start snooping around to find out more about you. What if any of the other AIs are here when that happens?"

"I doubt they'll start snooping around someone who took out three guys." Tex grunted.

Church looked over to Twilight, who remained silent. Church made a facial expression, begging Twilight to take part in the conversation.

"She's right, Church." Twilight said reluctantly.

"You approve?" Church asked, defeated.

"I agree that she should not have hurt anypony, but at least it was to the ones who deserve it most." Twilight said quietly. "And look at the bright side. Now that she has her cutie mark she will stand out slightly less."

"Only slightly?" Tex asked.

"Not a lot of ponies have a skull as their cutie mark. We'll have to come up with a story for why that's your cutie mark, so when you meet new ponies they won't be intimidated by you."

"I think they'll be intimidated either way." Tucker chuckled. "So are we done here?"

"Yes." Twilight nodded.

"Great." Tucker said, trotting towards the door. "C'mon Dash, let's get out of here."

Rainbow Dash nodded and she flew out the door with Tucker.

"I suppose I'll go check on Applejack for now." Twilight said as she began going to the door.

"I thought you were going to let her rest." Church grunted.

"I am. I'm not going to tell her anything about the AIs. I just need to make sure that Gary didn't do any permanent damage to her, then I'll leave her be for a day or two."

"So where am I going to sleep then?" Tex asked.

"I guess you can stay here for the night." Twilight said quietly, before walking through the door, heading to Sweet Apple Acres.

PreviousChapters Next