• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,280 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,280

PreviousChapters Next
Unbridled Rage

Applejack ran as fast as her legs could carry her, her heart beating a mile a minute. She hopped over each and every obstacle on her way to the library, not sparing a second to catch her breath.

"Sarge needs help!" Applejack yelled as she bucked the door open, everypony’s heads snapping to the panting earth pony as she burst into the room.

"What do you mean Sarge needs help?" Twilight asked, sensing the tension in her voice.

Applejack looked up with confusion, eyes filled with tears. "Ah don't know fer sure, all ah know is that he thinks he is gunna die." Applejack said weakly, placing his hat on a chair.

"Tell us what happened." Twilight said, both trying to calm the hysterical mare and try to find out what had happened.

"We were in th' field next t' the farm and saw this tall figure, much like what Church n' th' others looked like when they came here." Applejack said, which caused the others to look at each other in confusion. "She also had a horn that had blood on it. He told me t' tell ya that-"

"Carolina is here." Church finished hurriedly. "We need to get to the farm. Now. Twilight, if you would."

"Right." Twilight nodded, closing her eyes.

The room flashed purple and the group found themselves in front of the farm house.

"This way!" Applejack said as she ran through the apple trees.

The group followed Applejack until they came to an opening, where they could see Carolina place the gun on his throat. Applejack stepped forward, but Church grabbed onto her shoulder.

"If you go in there she'll kill him for sure." Church muttered.

"Are ya willin' t' risk that?"

"She may be a killer, but she isn't stupid. She's here for me so she will need him alive to find me." Church rubbed his neck. "We're going to need a plan."

"Why don't we go out there and just get it over with?" Tucker asked quietly. "I mean, she doesn't know we're here."

"She's a freelancer, remember? As soon as we're out in the open she'll-"

"What is that thing?" Rainbow Dash interrupted.

"What thing?" Twilight asked as Sarge raised his hoof.

"Get down!" Church grunted, as he and the other guys jumped to the ground.

"Why wo-"

The explosion ripped through the clearing, disorienting the girls causing them to fall to the ground in multi-coloured heaps. Applejack was the first to look up, to see the battered form of Sarge feebly attempting to get up. His assailant on the other hand looked to be relatively fine, already dashing across the distance between them, grabbing Sarge and holding a knife to his neck. Before she could flick her wrist to plunge the knife into his neck, Carolina was sent flying by an unseen force. She looked up to see Applejack standing in between her and Sarge.

"If ya touch him again ah won't hesitate t' harm you." Applejack snarled, bent over and ready to jump again. “More.”

"How adorable, Sarge has a horse for a girlfriend." Carolina said, quickly getting to her feet. "I think I'll let him watch this."

"We're family." Applejack snapped.

"What a stupid, useless sentiment."

Applejack jumped forward, but Carolina took out the horn and used it to suspend Applejack in the air. Applejack tried bucking her, but was too far away for her kicks to connect.

"Didn't expect that, did you?" Carolina said, smirking.

Carolina flicked her hand to the left, throwing Applejack at the others. Twilight used her magic to slow Applejack and place her lightly back on the ground. Twilight charged a magic bolt and shot it at Carolina, but she deflected it back with a flash from the severed horn. Twilight quickly created a shield that reflected the bolt skywards.

"You can't hide the Alpha forever." Carolina yelled.

"I'm not hiding you crazy bitch." Church declared.

"Why the hell are you a horse?" Carolina questioned as she walked towards the group.

"Y'know, I keep wondering the same damn thing."

"I'll try to hold the shield so she can't get in, but that mass transportation spell took a lot out of me." Twilight grunted as her horn continued to glow brightly. "I don't know how much longer I can last."

"I can wait all day." Carolina said, tapping her foot impatiently.

"We have to come up with something." Grif said quietly.

"She'll hear anything we say you idiot." Simmons sighed.

"So we're dead then?"

"Yeah."

"Bummer."

"Who will I kill first?" Carolina said quietly, looking over all the ponies in the shield. Her eyes rested an Grif and she pointed the horn at him. "I think I'll start with you."

"No you don't, that honor is mine and mine alone." Sarge grunted, jumping onto Carolina's back. "Quickly, get Caboose mad!"

"Get him mad?" Twilight echoed. Her eyes grew wide when she understood how Caboose had changed.

Carolina grabbed onto Sarge from over her shoulders and slammed him into the ground.

"Caboose, can you do that thing you did back at the bog?" Twilight said quietly.

"What thingy?" Caboose asked.

"Think about the manticore."

"What are you doing?" Church groaned. "It's bad enough we're going to die, but I don't think Caboose being angry is going to help us."

Carolina grabbed Sarge by his throat and threw him through the shield. he slammed into Applejack, causing them both to fall over. Applejack rolled to her feet and ran to Sarge's side. Applejack looked Sarge over and saw multiple wounds that were bleeding lightly.

"Don't worry about me." Sarge coughed. He turned his head to Caboose and sighed. "Caboose, get over here."

"Okay." Caboose said quickly.

"Listen to me. You have to get angry."

"Why would I do that?"

Twilight grabbed Caboose and looked into his eyes.

"Hello!" Caboose smiled.

"If you don't do anything now she is going to hurt Pinkie Pie." Twilight said softly.

"Damn right I will." Carolina said as she stabbed Twilight's shield with the severed horn, using its magic to shatter the shield.

Caboose looked over to Pinkie, who was smiling at him. Caboose blinked and looked at the ground, when he felt something bubbling up. He started to hyperventilate and shiver violently before letting out a blood curdling yell, kicking at the ground as his fur got darker and his pupils dilated.

"Caboose are you okay?" Church asked nervously.

Caboose slammed his hoof into Church, knocking him to the ground.

"What's with the idiot?" Carolina asked.

Carolina closed her eyes for a brief moment and felt immense force hit her in the chest, shooting her flying backwards. Once she had come to a stop, she looked up to see Caboose glaring at her.

"I will ravage your body and feast on your soul if you so much as lay a finger on my pie."

PreviousChapters Next