• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,263 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,263

PreviousChapters Next
Ruinous Behavior

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Grif yelped after church had explained how O'Malley had dispatched of the cockatrice.

"Are you not entertained?" O'Malley boomed as he exited the cave with a sickening smile on his face.

"You're sick."

"You're too kind." O'Malley said with a bow. "I'm here all night."

"Don't remind me." Church sighed.

"Ah, so everyone is regrouped then?" Sigma's voice said, once again coming from no distinguishable location. "Fantastic, now I can up the ante in my traps."

"Sigma!" O'Malley snarled. "Show yourself, coward! Show yourself so I can peel your skin off like a banana and feast on your bones!"

"So you've somehow managed to get O'Malley on your side?" Sigma's chuckle bounced around the forest. "That is rather surprising. Not only are they trusting you, but you're joining them on your own free will."

"It is a temporary arrangement." O'Malley snapped.

"Of course it is." Sigma said, and with the tone of voice the group could tell he was smiling, unconvinced. "I thought all of you would have gotten to this point much sooner. I have grown quite bored of waiting, and I have been unable to find Theta."

"Tell us where you are and I will relieve you, as well as myself, of our boredom."

"Are you fond of riddles?"

"No more games!" O'Malley commanded.

"You are in no position t make demands of me." Sigma sighed happily.

"Just tell us your riddle." Tex said snappishly.

"I am in the place where it all began, both your quest and my plan."

"First Gary with the jokes, and now Sigma with the riddles?" Grif asked jokingly. "What's next, is Tex going to start performing poetry?"

"That isn't much of a riddle." Twilight said quietly. "You're in the castle ruin where you were revived. I would have thought the very model of creativity could have come up with something better than that."

"She is smart." Sigma remarked darkly. "But you are correct. The riddle I gave you was easy, but that is just because I wish to see you soon. Don't keep me waiting, especially you O'Malley."

"Once I am finished with you I shall move onto them!" O'Malley yelled, but received no more from Sigma.

"We're standing right here..." Tucker muttered.

"I know very well that you are standing right there, but you will not push me away from you. Not until we are finished with Sigma."

"What makes you so sure of that?" Twilight asked hesitantly.

"Because you are not smart enough for that." O'Malley quipped. "Now enough of this. I did not manage to gain the head of that creature so I will have to settle on the old way of torture. The slow and painful kind! Onward to victory and bloodshed!"

The girls looked at each other warily, feeling that he was not joking.

"His attention is directed towards Sigma so there is no use worrying about him." Delta said calculatingly.

"But what if he captures him?" Rarity asked nervously.

"Assuming he does capture Sigma, and the chances of that being extremely slim, what do you think he will do?"

"Torture and kill him." Rarity said quietly, as if her words would get her in trouble.

"He will attempt to do so, but Sigma cannot die, and Omega is not the kind to let go of a grudge lightly."

"So he will torture him forever?" Fluttershy gasped.

"If he gets his hooves on him, yes, but once again the chances of him doing that are minuscule at best." Delta glanced at Fluttershy, who still looked troubled by his words. "You can also take into account that O'Malley will never harm us seeing as he never will be finished with Sigma."

"Is that supposed to be good news?" Fluttershy asked quietly. "What did Sigma do to us that would make him deserve that kind of treatment?"

"He's been trying to kill us." Church snapped.

"No, he hasn't." Fluttershy insisted. "He is doing things that are mean, but he isn't set on outright harming us. From what you and Delta have told me that is what he does. He can't help it if that's how he has to live."

"What about what happened to Tex? She wouldn't have gotten infected had it not been for Sigma!" Church said, and his eyes went wide with fear as he turned to Tex. "We need to get to Zecora's!"

"She is alright now." Fluttershy said quietly, but then covered her mouth when Twilight looked at her.

Church and the Reds turned to look at Tex, whose ankle was no longer bleeding, nor showed any signs of infection.

"How did the infection go away?" Simmons asked curiously.

Twilight opened her mouth to tell them, but remembered that Long Beard did not want anybody to know of his existence, so closed her mouth to think of an answer quick.

"I just walked it off." Tex shrugged. "Something that Grif never though of on account of him being a lazy bastard."

"That is impossible." Simmons grunted, but said nothing more since he could not think of any other way to explain the disappearance of the infection.

"I've seen things that were even more impossible than that happen." Church said, attempting to dismiss the matter. "And hey, as long as everything is alright, who are we to complain?"

"Church is right." Twilight said quickly as to move away from the conversation. "Tex is fine, we should hurry up and find Sigma and Theta so we can get out of here so we can find out what to do with them."

"Hey, I know what you could do." Gary said quietly.

"Shut up Gary." Church snapped.

"Okay." Gary sighed.

"Enough with the talking, and more with the walking." O'Malley snapped as he walked past a large group of bushes. "Breaking Sigma's spine cannot wait!"

The group, now consisting of seventeen members, set a brisk pace for the ruin of the castle. It took them nearly half an hour until they came to the bridge that was perched between them and the ruins. They stopped in front of it, looking out for anything that Sigma could have done to the bridge, such as cutting parts of the rope, but the bridge was safe.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Church asked.

"Pinkie, Caboose, Grif and Fluttershy will stay on this side of the bridge and watch Spike and Gary." Twilight began.

"Again?" Gary whined. "Why can't I come, I promise to be good."

"Don't be sad Gary, I have more stories to tell!"

"Great." Gary said, spirits defeated.

"Tucker, Rainbow Dash, Simmons and Rarity will stay on the outside with Delta and Tex to-"

"I'm going in there too." Tex said harshly.

"I'm sorry Tex, but if there are too many of us in there we will just get in each others way. Besides, we can always call you in if the going gets tough."

"Fine." Tex nodded hesitantly after half of a minute, before walking to the bridge.

"Be careful." Fluttershy said as the others followed.

The group quickly crossed the bridge and stopped at the entrance of the ruins. Twilight shared a nod with Tex and the group splintered even further. Church, Twilight, Sarge, Applejack and O'Malley walked through the entrance and stopped once they reached the center of the room. They looked around hesitantly, seeing no signs of Sigma.

"Where is he?" Sarge asked.

"Ah, the heroes arrive at their destination at last!" Sigma said in a theatrical voice, sitting on the cracked statue that held the Elements of Harmony. "I half expected you to not show up at all. Where are the others?"

"Outside." O'Malley said flatly. "The purple one felt it was necessary to shield the eyes of the others while I rip out your spine."

"You always were a crude one." Sigma tutted, jumping off of the statue. "We all know that you're going to do something drastic and I will manage to get away once again."

O'Malley looked at the entrance to the ruins and kicked the wall. The wall around the entrance gave way, pieces falling in the way, effectively blocking the entrance.

"There will be no more running." O'Malley snapped.

"You fool! What have you done?" Sigma asked loudly.

"What are you yelling about?" Sarge asked, turning to where Sigma was looking. Once he caught sight of it his eyes shot open.

The walls of the ruins were coming apart, large chunks of the ruins crashed down near them. The ruin was collapsing in on them and the entrance was blocked. They had nowhere to run.

PreviousChapters Next