• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,275 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,275

PreviousChapters Next
Deep In Thought

"Do you think Tucker apologized to Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked as they made their way past Big Mac.

"Knowing Tucker either of two things have happened. The first one being that he said he was sorry and Rainbow Dash and she forgave him. The second thing being that Rainbow Dash killed him." Church said and followed with chuckle. "And with any luck it is the latter."

"You would think after being teammates for so long you would have made a connection of some kind." Twilight said.

"I've made connections alright, but I can't say any of them are good." Church chuckled.

Twilight and Church arrived at Rainbow Dash's home, where they could hear some talking coming from the inside. "Rainbow Dash, are you up there?" Twilight yelled after a couple of seconds.

After a few seconds Rainbow Dash peered her head through the door and looked down. "Yeah, how's it going Twi?" Rainbow Dash replied.

"It's going well, do you mind if I come up to talk to you in private?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, hang on a sec." Rainbow Dash said before disappearing back inside to talk to Tucker.

"Why do I have to go out there?" Tucker said.

"Because Twilight wants to talk."

"But we just got back." Tucker groaned. "I want some rest after what we've done today."

"I know, I promise I'll make it as quick as possible then you can have your little rest you big baby." Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

Tucker flew out a few seconds later and nodded at Twilight who teleported to the inside of Rainbow Dash's home.

"So you managed to patch things up with her?" Church asked. "That's pretty surprising."

"What can I say? I am the ultimate ladies man after all." Tucker said with a smirk. "Well I guess now that's ponies stallion, but you know what I mean."

"Judging by the black shit, I would’ve guess you've been through a teleporter." Church noted as he saw Tucker's bruised body.

"I guess you’re right." Tucker laughed. "This is nothing though, I've had a lot rougher nights. Did I ever tell you about that one time I-"

"Yeah I really don't want to hear it." Church interrupted quickly.

Tucker and Church fell into a small lapse of silence.

"Any idea what they're talking about up there?" Tucker asked after a few seconds.

"No, Twilight refuses to tell me until she's done up there."

"You're not suspicious?" Tucker asked with surprise.

"Why would I be?"

"Usually you're wary of anything that comes your way."

"I don't know." Church shrugged. "I guess I trust her, though she may have lowered that trust half an hour ago."

"Why is that?"

"Well I managed to use my magic but it sort of backfired and I used too much juice so I started to get a huge fucking migraine. Twilight used her magic to take it away."

"So you don't trust her for that?"

"No, I appreciated what she did. What I didn't really appreciate was the fact that she delved deeper than just the migraine." Church said, lapsing into silence once again.

"So are you just going to stand there or are you actually going to tell me?"

"You know how when I was the Alpha I was forced to go crazy and split into the other fragments?" Church asked, to which Tucker replied with a nod. "Well she tried to take some of that pain away and it started to hurt her so I took it away before it drove her to insanity like it did to me."

"So you trust her slightly less because she wanted to do as much as she could to help you? That's cold dude."

"I don't want her to kill herself on my part." Church muttered.

At that moment Rainbow Dash burst through the door with a terrified expression.

"Church! Tucker! Get up here! Something happened to Twilight." Rainbow Dash yelled before rushing back in.

Tucker started flying up to the house but turned back down to Church.

"Why are you just standing there?" Tucker exclaimed

"I don't know if you've noticed but I don't have any fucking wings."

Tucker groaned and flew back down, picked up Church, and flew up the house as quickly as possible. Tucker dropped Church on the solid floor of the house and they both ran up to Twilight, who was on the ground with a pale face, seemingly devoid of life.

"What happened?" Church asked hurriedly.

"I don't know. We were just talking and she suddenly fell on the floor." Rainbow Dash said quietly.

"I think you might not have gotten all that pain back." Tucker said quietly.

"Is she okay?" Rainbow Dash asked. "She isn't..."

"Don't worry, she's alive." Church said as he felt her heartbeat.

Church stared at Twilight for a few seconds and quickly thought of what he was going to do.

"Hold her still." Church said quietly.

"What are you going to do?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I'm going in." Church grunted. "I need to find her in there if I am to help her."

"What are you-"

Church suddenly collapsed to the floor and Rainbow Dash started to scream, but soon a faint image of Church was standing over his body.

"What the..." Rainbow Dash gasped in disbelief.

Church turned to Twilight and walked up to her body. He closed his eyes and turned in to a puff of smoke that surrounded Twilight for a couple seconds before being absorbed in to her head. Church reopened his eyes to find himself in a maze of books and other parchments. Without hesitating, Church set off to find Twilight in her mind. He walked for half an hour with no luck, every turn he made seemed to bring him back to where he started. He decided that walking was not going to work so he had to try something else.

"Twilight?" Church yelled.

"Church? Church is that you?" A voice called back, but it wasn't the voice of Twilight, but rather a voice he thought he would never hear again.

Church stumbled back and slammed into a wall of books, his vision dazed as a number of books fell all around him. He concentrated for what seemed like an eternity to regain his footing. Finally he looked back up and with a raspy voice he called out one word, or rather one name. A name that stung him as he said it.

"Tex?"

PreviousChapters Next