• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Remains

"Tucker, wake up." Rainbow said, shaking Tucker.

"Caboose, stay away." Tucker said softly. "That's my rock..."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and hit Tucker in the stomach.

"Son of a bitch!" Tucker yelped, jumping off the bed. He turned to Dash and narrowed his eyes. "What the hell?"

"Twilight is here to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I don't know, why don't you go ask her?" Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

"Fine." Tucker sighed, walking towards the stairs. He slowly made his way own to the front door, where Twilight was standing with a pleasant smile. "What's up Twi?"

"Nothing really, I just came to check up on you guys." Twilight said shiftily.

"Uh-huh." Tucker said quietly. "Listen, one of the things I've learned from women is that they never talk to you unless they want something, so let's just speed up the process and get to that point of the conversation."

"Alright." Twilight said with a slow nod. "It's just that with all the other fragments are going to be trying to live their lives and we need to find a place for them all to stay."

"How am I supposed to help with this, exactly?"

"The others are in need of more rest. Sarge is making sure Gary didn't do any serious damage to Applejack while he was possessing her, Simmons is suffering a migraine from exerting so much magic since yesterday, Grif is just lazy, and Caboose, well..."

"Is Caboose."

"Precisely." Twilight nodded with a small smile.

"You woke me up for this?" Tucker said disbelievingly.

"Sorry." Twilight said sheepishly. "I didn't know you were still asleep."

"Why? It's not like I have anything better to do..."

"I thought you had a job." Twilight said thoughtfully.

"Oh..." Tucker said with a laugh, then grew more serious. "Shit."

"You forgot?"

"Well I didn't have time to pick up my schedule seeing as Caboose was dead and all."

"That's true." Twilight agreed. "So any idea on what we should do with the fragments?"

"Nope, sorry." Tucker said with a yawn.

"Okay, well thank you for your time." Twilight said, looking at the ground, readying her magic to teleport back home. "There are some other pegasi in Ponyville that have been sent to clear today's skies. I think you should speak with them and try to explain yourself."

"Why?" Tucker asked tiredly.

"Because you didn't show up to grab your schedule, remember?"

"Right." Tucker said, shaking his head to wake himself up. "Thanks."

"No problem." Twilight smiled before disappearing from Tucker's sights.

"What'd Twi wanna talk you about?" Rainbow Dash asked as she came down stairs.

"She told me about some others who are clearing Ponyville's skies or something since we didn't do it... or something."

"Aw horsefeathers, I forgot about that." Rainbow Dash groaned. "We have to tell Inclement that we were-"

"I'll explain it to him tomorrow." Tucker interrupted with a laugh. "Right now we should just tell the others that we aren't dead. I'll check near the library and Pinkie's place, you check the skies near all the Reds."

"Alright. Meet back at the library once you've talked to them." Rainbow Dash nodded as she flew out the door, heading towards Sweet Apple Acres.

"It's too early to be doing this." Tucker sighed, before flying towards the library.

Tucker stopped by a cloud in Ponyville to take a break. He yawned, seeing the cloud as a large fluffy bed. He landed on it and sprawled out, promising to only rest for a few minutes. As he closed his eyes, a yell came from the edge of Ponyville.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Tucker sighed begrudgingly as he rolled off the cloud and set off towards the source of the scream.

After a minute of flying he saw four familiar shapes, tumbling about. As he got closer he saw that it was Tex fighting Hoops, Dumb-Bell and Score. AS he got even closer than that, he saw that Tex was the one doing the fighting, while the others were just trying to avoid her. Tucker landed near Hoops, who was the farthest from the others, and coughed. Hoops head snapped towards Tucker and he began to run towards him. Tucker watched as Tex grabbed Dumb-Bell by the back hooves. She quickly slammed him into the ground, before beginning to spin in a circle.

"Thank Celestia you're here." Hoops said as he ran behind Tucker. "Where have you been?"

"Around." Tucker said quietly. "So what's going on here?"

"Help us!" Score begged as he began crawling towards him.

"She's going to kill us." A battered Dumb-Bell cried as Tex threw him at Score, knocking them both down.

Tex's head snapped to Tucker and walked up to him, seemingly sizing him up.

"How's it going Tex?" Tucker asked calmingly.

"Pretty good, just letting off some steam." Tex said with a smile.

"You know her?" Hoops asked loudly.

"Yeah, we kind of have history." Tucker nodded.

"Now how about you move out of the way and let me finish the job before you become history?" Tex said threateningly.

"I don't know, I kind of work with these guys." Tucker said, looking back at Hoops.

"Yeah! We work together so you can't hurt us." Hoops said seriously.

"But..."

"But? But what?" Hoops asked, eyes widening in fear.

"They did give Dash some trouble back a while ago, so I'd say they might have this coming." Tucker said, stepping to the side.

"Come on Tucker, you can't do that." Hoops begged, slowly backing up as Tex walked towards him.

"Sorry man." Tucker said quietly, then added with a tight smile. "You could always try to fly away."

Hoops turned around to jump into the air but was quickly tackled to the ground by Tex, who started hitting him in the spine.

"You guys might want to get out of here while she's distracted." Tucker warned as he walked past Score and Dumb-Bell. "Oh, and tell inclement that I'll drop by to explain myself tomorrow."

As Tucker began going to the library, Score and Dumb-Bell looked at each other, and then back to Hoops, whose feathers were starting to get plucked one at a time by Tex. Tex quickly looked at them and let out a loud grunt. Dumb-Bell and Score turned around and quickly started flying back to Cloudsdale.

"Please, no more." Hoops whined as Tex pulled out a fourth feather.

"Say you're sorry." Tex cooed as she grabbed his fifth feather.

"I'm-"

Tex ripped out the fifth feather, causing Hoops to yelp.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt you?" Tex asked, pretending to be shocked as she placed her hoof on another feather. "Please, do go on."

"I'm sorry!" Hoops yelled quickly. Tex smirked pulled his sixth feather off, causing him cry out in pain.

"Good to hear it." Tex said sweetly, kicking Hoops away from her. "If I see you again you'll be holding onto something a lot more precious than your wings."

Hoops glanced down confusedly. His eyes shot open in realization, so he turned around and took off with great difficulty. The pain he was feeling was the worst he had ever felt, but the promise that Tex had given him told him that it could be a lot worse. Tex smiled confidently as she watched him fly away, barely keeping himself up. With a satisfactory sigh, she got up and began to walk back to the library.

"It was Tex, right?" A voice said from behind her.

Tex turned defensively around to see a light yellow pony, placing it as Bon-Bon, and an aquamarine pony, Lyra, standing before her. She eased up and nodded at them.

"We saw what you did to them." Bon-Bon said quietly.

"And what are you going to do?" Tex scoffed. "Yell at me? Try to kick me out of your little village?"

"No, we wanted to thank you." Lyra said hesitantly.

"Oh?" Tex asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, those pegasi are real jerks. Everytime they come to Ponyville, they laugh and make fun of us because we don't have any wings."

"It would never stop, so we had to ask their boss to not send them here anymore." Bon-Bon said with a nervous laugh. "I don't know why they came back now, but I'm sure they won't do it any time soon."

"Well, you're welcome." Tex said quietly.

"Hey!" Lyra called out as Tex began to walk away. "You got your mark!"

"What?" Tex asked. She looked at her flank to see an orange-yellow skull with glowing red eyes. "At least it isn't girly."

"Wait until all of Ponyville hears about this!" Lyra said excitedly. "A mare from the Everfree Forest came in and beat up those three pests! I'm going to tell everypony!"

"You're going to be the talk of the town." Bon-Bon gasped.

"Glad to hear it." Tex smirked, setting a confident pace to the library.

PreviousChapters Next