• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Convincing

"Well Caboose, I hope you have fun with that." Church said mockingly.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Caboose asked sadly.

"No, I have no interest in helping you do this."

"But-"

"But nothing." Church said as he made his way to the front door. "You coming Twilight?"

"I'm staying." Twilight stated.

"Suit yourself." Church shrugged as he walked through the door.

"I wanted Church to come too." Caboose said sadly.

"He seems like a meanie." Derpy said.

"He isn't a meanie, he is my best friend!" Caboose exclaimed.

"I'll go talk to him." Twilight said sweetly. "Just stay right here and get ready, okay?"

Caboose nodded his head quickly with a wide smile on his face. Twilight trotted out the door and saw Church walking away at a slow pace, seemingly enjoying the scenery. She quickly caught up to him and coughed to get his attention.

"Decided not to go I take it?" Church asked with a smile. "Wise move, you would’ve probably ended up regretting it."

"No I'm still going. I came to try and convince you to go too."

"I don't want to go with him. This whole thing seems like a stupid waste of time. Now that I think about it, I didn't think you were a fan of wasting time."

"Friends are important to me." Twilight said honestly. "And I think I can consider Caboose to be a friend, though we don't interact much."

"You're too trusting." Church said as he continued walking back to the library.

"He's just trying to include you." Twilight said as she watched Church leave.

"I don't like being included."

"I think it would mean a lot to him though. And I think it would mean a lot to Derpy as well seeing as it's her birthday and you made her feel out of place."

"I didn't try to make her feel out of place." Church said guilty. "But even then, I don't even know her... and to be honest I already know Caboose which is stressful enough, but to know not only one but two others that are exactly like him? That is a nightmare."

"He's your friend." Twilight insisted.

"But-"

"But nothing." Twilight smirked playfully. "He seems to look up to you as if you were his older brother."

"Just out of curiosity, why are you even interested in this?"

"Because I'm your friend Church and you have to admit you can be quite the angry pony. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand why. But even then I think the reason you're so angry is because you push away everybody that tries to get you out of your shell."

"Or the reason I'm so angry is because I'm usually surrounded by idiots." Church quipped.

"Come on, it could be fun."

"You're not going to give in easily, are you?" Church grunted.

Twilight shook her head, her smile still spread firmly across her muzzle.

"Fine. But just to have you know the only reason I'm doing this is because I have nothing better to do. And I swear to god if he kills me, I'm going to kill him."

Church and Twilight made their way back to Sugar Cube Corner to find Derpy and Pinkie eating muffins while Caboose was nowhere to be found.

"Should I even ask?" Church groaned.

"Oh, hello again Church, Twilight managed to convince you to come back?" Pinkie asked.

"No, I'm here because she didn't convince me." Church said sarcastically as he looked around the room, expecting Caboose to pop out from somewhere. "Where's Caboose?"

"I think he went back upstairs. Said something about his head hurting."

"That's generally what happens when you have an alligator biting your scalp off."

"There's nothing to worry about Churchey! Gummy doesn't have any teeth so he can't bite anything."

"That doesn't sound good for it. How do you feed it if it doesn't have any teeth? Wouldn't it have to have teeth to bite into meat?" Church asked.

"Gummy is a vegetarian, he would never eat... meat." Pinkie shuddered at the last word.

"Then what does it eat?"

"Ice cream, cakes and other assorted treats."

"Of course, why didn't I think of that?" Church grumbled as he sat on the ground. "Well how are we going to go about this cupcake slash muffin business?"

"Well I've written up the list of ingredients that we'll need." Pinkie said, holding up a piece of paper to Church. "I already have most of the ingredients so it shouldn't take us long to grab the last few."

Church grabbed the paper and quickly read through the ingredients.

"We should get a lot of the ingredients that way we can make a huge amount!" Derpy suggested.

"I like that idea." Pinkie giggled.

"Alright so we just have to go grab this stuff from a convenience store or something?" Church asked as he looked back to Pinkie.

"Oh we're not going to buy this stuff silly. We're going to go places where they grow."

"Sounds easy enough." Church said as he gave the list back to Pinkie.

"Church, you are back!" Caboose suddenly exclaimed from the top of the steps.

"Yeah. There really isn't much to do around here besides stand around and talk, but that gets old quick." Church muttered.

"Yay!" Caboose yelled. "We are going to have so much fun and it is going to be an adventure and it is going to be fun and..." Church slowly turned to face Twilight with a serious look. "...we will eat some food and we will have fun an-"

"Caboose." Twilight said calmly, cutting Caboose off.

"Sorry."

"This is going to be so awesome!" Pinkie said. She suddenly gasped and ran towards the kitchen. "I'll pack snacks!"

"Can we bring the muffins?" Derpy asked as she ran after Pinkie.

"Of course!" Pinkie said from the kitchen. "No Pinkieventure would be complete without them."

"Don't forget about some cupcakes." Caboose said, quickly running into the kitchen.

Church sat down after Caboose had left and slowly began to rub his head. Twilight walked to his side to see what was wrong.

"Twilight, do you mind doing me a favor?" Church asked quietly.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Next time can you just let me walk away?" Church begged. "I'm already getting a headache."

PreviousChapters Next