• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Theories

"Tucker, you're going to the Ponyville Library and working above it and the surrounding area." Inclement Storm said before Tucker left. "Just make sure to clean up the sky and don't hurt yourself. Come back when you're done and we'll give you your pay. If you perform the task to expectations, that is."

"I hope your expectations aren't too high." Tucker said jokingly.

"Don't worry they're pretty low. They always are for the new hires." Inclement Storm grunted. "Now get moving before I regret letting you do this."

Tucker nodded and made his way to the Ponyville library and saw Twilight and Church walking on a trail.

"What are you doing here?" Church asked as Tucker flew towards them.

"Well I got hired to clear the skies above Twilight's house." Tucker said.

"Wait... you got a job?" Church asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, so?"

"Why would you do that?"

"Well Dash doesn't have the biggest selection of food so I'm trying to get some cash so I can buy some actual food." Tucker shrugged.

"But an actual job? I would have expected you to try to sleep around for money." Church said. He thought about that for a second then smiled. "Never mind, I don't think anybody in their right mind would pay to sleep with you."

"Don't be jealous that you aren't getting any action."

"I'm willing to bet that you aren't either."

"What are you talkin’ ‘bout?" Tucker said in an annoyed voice. "I'm totally getting some."

"Interesting." Twilight hummed as she tapped her chin.

"What's on your mind?" Church asked.

"Tucker would you have describe yourself as a... how should I put this... sexually active male before you arrived here?"

"I guess so... I mean yeah, totally."

"And what food did you have when you were stationed in... Blood Gulch."

"Well it was mostly the same stuff I guess."

"Mhm. So you stayed in that place for a few years eating the same food? Did you ever complain about the food during that time?"

"No, and what do you think you are? My therapist?"

"I don't think you're getting a job for food." Twilight said suddenly, ignoring Tucker’s question. "I believe you're getting a job to release all of your pent up tension since you are not performing certain activities."

"What?" Tucker coughed. "No, no. No that's not it, I told you that I'm getting a job because I want to eat something else other than the same shit!"

"If I'm not mistaken, I'd say that Twilight just struck a nerve." Church chuckled.

"Fuck you, I need to go. I have a job to do." Tucker scowled flying off towards a group of clouds.

Twilight watched Tucker fly to the clouds, feeling guilty about what she’d just said to the stallion.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." Twilight said quietly.

"Are you kidding?" Church laughed. "I think you just made my day."

"Really?"

"When it comes to making people mad, Tucker is really hard. He’s had it coming for a long time."

"What'd you say about me being hard?" Tucker asked as he kicked a cloud into oblivion. "Bow chicka - as well as me coming - bow wow."

"See what I mean?" Church groaned. "Let's get to Fluttershy's place so we don't have to see Tucker release his tension."

Tucker glared at Church as he and Twilight continued down the trail. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder and he whipped around with a vicious glare.

"Woah, what's the matter?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it." Tucker said with a nervous chuckle, shaking the glare off of his face. "Well I have some clouds to destroy."

"You got hired? Nicely done." Rainbow Dash smiled.

"Yeah. Wasn't a fan of the training exercises though..."

"Training exercises?" Rainbow Dash repeated. "What training exercises?"

"When I went in and asked for a job I got sent to the back with a couple guys..." Tucker said, stopping mid sentence.

"That's a good move. You need to keep limber for this sort of thing."

"Yeah, everybody keeps telling me this cloud stuff is hard but I still can't believe it." Tucker shrugged. "Also the guys training me didn't seem to like you very much."

"What are you talking about? Everypony in Cloudsdale loves me."

"Well Hoops called you Rainbow Crash and then Dumb-Bell-"

"You've been talking to those guys?" Rainbow Dash interrupted angrily. "Why in Equestria would you do that? They're the stupidest pegasi in all of Cloudsdale!"

"Calm down. It's not like I'm not hanging out with them or anything."

"Well... good."

"I actually fought Dumb-Bell too."

"You're just as stupid as them." Rainbow Dash said as she let out a disappointed sigh. "Dumb-Bell may be an idiot but he is supposed to be one of the best fighters around."

"He isn't that good. Actually, when he called you a loser I sort of kicked his ass into a wall."

"It's about time those guys got shut u- wait. You won?"

"Yeah."

"Did they do that stupid thing where they all jump you and hit you until you fall?"

"Sorta, except I was the one who threw their asses down."

Rainbow Dash suddenly threw herself over Tucker and kissed him.

"I can't wait to rub it in their faces when we get back." Rainbow Dash snickered as she brought herself away from Tucker. She looked at Tucker who was smiling at her. "What are you looking at?"

"I was beginning to think I was still on your shit list after I told you about those guys."

"Well, y'know... those guys are jerks and I'm happy to see them put in their place."

"How many times will I have to put them in their place before we take this further?" Tucker asked with a raised brow.

"Every time you bring it up I put it further down on my to do list."

"So it's on your to do list?" Tucker asked. "What else is on that list?"

"I don't know, I haven't hit you in a while so that might get pushed up higher. What do you think?"

"As much as I am a fan of that I think I'll pass." Tucker muttered, knowing full well the difference between the interpretations.

"Good to hear it. Let's get to work." Rainbow Dash said as she kicked a cloud.

PreviousChapters Next