• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,259 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,259

PreviousChapters Next
The Honest Liar

"Uh, who's there?" Sarge grunted.

"Gary."

"God dammit..."

Gary pushed Sarge to the ground and began sprinting off.

"Son of a bitch had to make it personal." Sarge muttered as he quickly hopped to his feet and gave chase. "Simmons! Grif! It's AJ! AJ is Gamma!"

"Gary!" Gary called back.

"Whatever." Sarge muttered. “Where the hell are you two?”

Simmons and Grif ran up from behind Sarge until they were by his side.

“How the hell did we end up behind you?” Simmons asked.

“I hate this forest. All the trees look the same.”

“That’s racist.”

“Hey, it’s not racist if I say it because I’m part tree.”

“Please, you have to be a full tree to call yourself a tree.”

“Both of you shut up!” Sarge yelled.

Gary turned his head to see Sarge just a few feet behind him. Gary picked up the pace, and Sarge started to run faster. Gary then tripped on a root and fell to the ground before scrambling to get up.

"Get out here so I can kick your ass." Sarge said as he tackled Gary to the ground.

Sarge and Gary rolled on the ground for a few minutes, Sarge being sure not to hit Applejack's body focused on just pinning him down. Grif and Simmons ran to them until Applejack was on top of Sarge. Sarge and Applejack looked at the others and then back at each other. Sarge threw Applejack to the side and rolled to his feet.

"Gamma went inside Sarge!" Applejack panted.

"No he didn't, he is still in you!"

"If Donut were here he would say some kind of vague innuendo..." Grif said.

"Shut it." Sarge and Applejack snapped in unison.

"Come on Grif, we have to find out which one is possessed or whatever." Simmons said quickly.

"It's Applejack!"

"No it's not, it's Sarge!" Applejack yelled back.

"How do we know which one is the real Sarge?" Grif asked as he looked between Sarge and Applejack.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Simmons asked angrily. "That has nothing to do with the situation!"

"Don't blame him, he still has the mind of a shisno so he can't understand what's goin' on." Applejack smirked, but it quickly faltered and she adopted a look of worry. "Did ah just say shisno?"

"That was easier than I thought it would be." Grif said.

"What are ya gunna- okay this accent is begginin' t' git on mah nerves." Gary said annoyingly.

"Kick his ass!" Simmons yelled.

"If you hurt him you'll hurt AJ." Sarge said, stepping in front of Simmons.

"And?" Grif asked.

"Reds don't hit girls."

"Well if we don't then he's going to run." Grif said as he turned to see that where Applejack used to be laying was now gone. "Simmons, why didn't you watch her?"

"Nobody told me to!"

"Dammit, now we have to find him again." Sarge said, beginning to run down a small path with Simmons.

"Why does he have to keep running?" Grif groaned.

Grif quickly caught up with Simmons and Sarge, who were gaining on Gary.

"Hey, why's he going back to the ruins?" Sarge asked.

"I don't know." Simmons said, looking into the trees. "Hang on, I'll stay here. If he runs back this way I'll grab him."

Gary crossed the bridge and kicked the two posts down, causing the bridge to fall down into the chasm. Gary looked back up and gave a satisfactory smile.

"God dammit, now how are we going to get him?" Sarge grunted as he looked at where the bridge used to be.

"Got it." Grif said as he jumped over the chasm and opened his wings.

"Do you even know how to fly?" Simmons yelled when Grif reached the halfway point in the chasm.

"Fuck you and your logic." Grif said before falling down.

"Ha. Stupid shisno." Gary snorted. He walked up to the edge of the chasm and looked down.

Grif shakily flew upwards and grabbed Gary. Grif continued to flap his wings one at a time, causing him to shake violently over the chasm.

"How long have we been here and you still haven't learned how to fly?" Sarge asked

"Screw you, I'm trying!" Grif wheezed as he threw Gary in front of Sarge and laid on the ground. "God damn she's heavy."

"So are you."

"Hey, I've been eating healthy ever since we got here!"

"That's because there are no cookies here." Sarge grunted.

"Oreos aren't just fucking cookies." Grif muttered.

Applejack slowly started to get up, but Grif quickly tackled her back to the ground.

"G-Gary left me! He's in someone else!" Applejack said.

"Yeah right." Grif muttered.

"Get off her." Sarge said, hitting Grif in the side causing him to tumble to the ground.

"Thanks Sarge." Applejack mumbled as Sarge helped her up. "Where's Simmons?"

"I'm over here." Simmons said quietly as he came out from behind a tree.

"Simmons, are you Gary?" Grif asked.

"What? No." Simmons said slowly. "Are you?"

The four looked at each other and groaned.

"That's just great." Grif sighed.

"Now how the hell are we going to find out who's who?"

"I don't know, what if we try to get him to say shisno again?" Sarge asked.

"What does shisno even mean?" Grif asked and fell silent. After a few seconds he groaned. "Damn, I guess two in one day isn't going to happen, huh?"

"Of course not, fool me once shame on ya, fool me twice..." Applejack sighed. "Ah guess shame on me then."

"For deceit, you're pretty easy to trick." Simmons said.

Sarge quickly tackled Applejack to the ground and pinned her down.

"This time you're not going to run." Sarge warned. "If you want to run and escape from us, at least do that with Grif's body."

"Yer n-not gunna hurt me, are ya Sarge?" Applejack whimpered.

"No." Sarge sighed.

"Good." Gary smirked, swiftly kicking Sarge in the ankle where Carolina had stabbed him.

"Son of a bitch." Sarge grunted.

Gary swiftly got up and began to run away again.

"Wow, now Sarge is the one that fucked everything up."

Sarge turned around and punched Grif in the nose.

"Fuck." Grif muttered as he rubbed his muzzle. "Simmons why don't you just use your magic?"

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that!"

Gary suddenly stopped running and began to float in the air, unable to move.

"What the-" Gary said. "Stop it. Let me go!"

"Can you move him around when you're holding him like that?" Sarge asked.

"Hang on, let me check." Simmons said.

Gary suddenly shot to the left and then to the right.

"Yeah."

"Stop that, yer makin' me dizzy." Gary grunted.

"Good, then let's find the blues. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they see we caught one."

PreviousChapters Next