• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,263 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,263

PreviousChapters Next
Tips

Sure I'm a bit of a bitch, but I'm not a bad guy, am I?

That was the question that kept running through Tex's mind as she wandered through Ponyville. She knows he's a bitch. She knows why she is that way. But in her eyes, that's all she was. Just a bitch, not necessarily a bad person. She looked to her left and saw a pair of ponies laughing with each other. They turned to her with a smile, and she forced a smile back. When they saw her cutie mark, their smiles dwindled and they spoke in a hushed tone to each other before trotting away. She looked at her cutie mark and began feeling strange. She quickly shrugged it off and continued her walk, ignoring the feeling she had. Eventually she ended up in front of the library and, with a sigh of relief, entered. She looked forward and saw Church sitting at the table, the Necronomicon upright in the center of the table.

"Where's Twilight?" Tex asked.

"Upstairs, why?" Church asked, turning to Tex.

"I need to talk to her."

"About what? About how you're going to kill her?"

"That can wait."

"You can wait to kill someone? It's a god damn miracle." Church laughed, but Tex shook her head and began walking around the house to look for Twilight. "She's upstairs, she said she'll be down in a few minutes."

Tex nodded reluctantly and sat at the table, where the Necronomicon was looking at her.

"What is it?" Tex asked.

"Someone's in a foul mood." The Necronomicon said quietly, but chuckled to himself. "Hey, why the long face?"

Tex swatted the Necronomicon, sending him flying into a wall. He then bounced off the wall and fell into a garbage bin.

"Nobody sides with Ol' Necky." The Necronomicon sighed deeply.

"He's got a point." Church coughed. "You're not being bitchy, you're just being mopey. What's going on?"

"Nothing." Tex mumbled. "I'm going to try and make some friends"

"What was that?"

"I said I'm going to try and make some friends..."

"You want friends?" Church asked, stifling a laugh.

"I guess I just figured I never gave it a fair shake, y'know? Closest thing I had to a friend was York, but he's dead now."

"But why? I thought you liked being a complete bitch to me and the others."

"I did. I still do." Tex nodded. "But I kind of want to see what it's like on the other side. And hey, if the others can change, I can too, right?"

"I guess." Church shrugged. His ears perked up when he heard a noise from upstairs. "Hey Twilight."

"Hello Church." Twilight smiled as she trotted down the stairs."How was your walk Tex."

"Fine. Listen, do you think you can help me out?"

"You want me to help you?" Twilight asked, surprised. She quickly shook the look of bewilderment off her face and began to smile. "Sure, what do you need?"

"You have a lot of friends, right?"

"I have a few." Twilight said modestly. "Why?"

"I need your help making some friends?"

"You want friends?" Twilight asked skeptically.

"Yes, is that such a big fucking deal that nobody can say it with a straight face?"

"No, I'm sorry." Twilight said shamefacedly, before quickly resuming her smile. "I'll be honest, I'm not the best at making friends. In fact, I'm still learning what it's like to be a true friend."

"Couldn't make it any worse." Tex shrugged.

"I suppose not." Twilight nodded thoughtfully.

Suddenly, one of the windows of the library smashed, sending dozens of shards of glass flying towards them. They covered their faces as the shards of glass bounced off of them, surprisingly leaving no cuts. Tex was the first to lower her hoof, and when she did she saw a chest sitting on a pile of glass. Pinkie then landed on the chest, wearing a pirate's tricorne with her cutie mark on the front of it. She then saw that Caboose was clamping onto her tail with his teeth, while wearing a light blue rag on his head with his cutie mark embroidered on it, as well as adorning a black eye patch with a yellow smiley face on it. He also had a sword that appeared to be made out of candy dangling from his midsection.

"I always find landing to be the hardest thing to get right." Pinkie tutted as she pulled an orange streamer out of her hair.

"What the hell..." Church muttered in disbelief as he looked Caboose over. "What are you wearing?"

"Church! You missed it!" Caboose said, spitting Pinkie's tail out of his mouth. He shook his head vigorously, making the rag and eye patch fall to the ground. "Me and Pinkie found this guy, an he had a pirate ship, and he promised me candy, but then I remembered that my mom said to keep away from strange men who offered me candy, but then I realized he was a pony, so I said yes! And then we went on this pirate ship and we went on the sea, and it was really, really, really big!"

"Caboose."

"And then after we were on the sea, I got a little air sick, but then the pirate gave me the candy he promised!" Caboose said, pulling out the candy scabbard, where there were multiple bite marks in it. "And then I took a bite out of it and started to feel better, but then we hit a wave and I got sick again."

"Caboose." Church repeated.

"But then we got to the place we set sail to, and we dug for some treasure! It turned out to be a chest filled with candy, so Pinkie grabbed it and told me to jump in her cannon, and the next thing I know we-"

"Alright, that's enough!" Church yelled.

"I'm not alright, I'm Caboose."

"I swear to god." Church muttered.

"It was so much fun!" Pinkie laughed. "Remember how he thought there was a talking fish?"

"Yes! And then there was!"

"I hope he's not too angry that we took the candy." Pinkie said sadly, but shrugged it off. "Ah well, friends can't stay angry at each other forever."

"Hey, Pinkie, mind if I have a word with you outside?" Tex asked bluntly.

"Just one?" Pinkie asked.

"Well, I'm already regretting this plan and I haven't even started it yet." Tex muttered.

"Alrighty, just let me check on something." Pinkie said, turning around to open the chest. "Oh, sorry about the window Twi, I'll pay for it."

"That won't be necessary." Twilight insisted.

"I won't take no for an answer." Pinkie said, taking a hoof full of chocolate bits out of the chest, just to place them on the table next to Twilight. "Will that cover it?"

"Yes." Twilight said, rolling her eyes.

"Awesome!" Pinkie smiled. She quickly hopped next to Tex and tilted her head.

Tex nodded and walked out the door, followed by an energetic Pinkie Pie. Once they were outside, Tex shut the door and walked around to the other side of the library.

"So whacha wanna talk about?" Pinkie asked as she jumped next to Tex.

"Listen, I need your help with something."

"Ooh, are you making a bird house?"

"No." Tex grunted.

"Are you... throwing a party?"

"No I'm-"

"Shh! Let me guess it!" Pinkie said, shoving her hoof over Tex's mouth. "Are you going on a adventure?"

Tex shook her head.

"Are you going to bake a cake? I personally like strawber-"

"I want to try making friends." Tex growled, spitting out Pinkie's hoof.

"I was going to guess that!" Pinkie giggled. She threw her foreleg around Tex's neck. "Don't worry, you came to the right pony. We'll get you hundreds of friends!"

"Hundreds?" Tex aked sarcastically.

"You're right, we should aim for at least two thousand."

"Well I can already tell this is going to end-"

"Fantastically!" Pinkie interrupted, placing her hoof on Tex's nose. "Rule number one, nobody likes a negative nelly. be positive!"

"Alight, I'm positive this was a terrible idea."

"That's the spirit!"

PreviousChapters Next