• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,251 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,251

PreviousChapters Next
Stranger Than Fan Fiction

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher


Dear Princess Celestia,

Fuck You! I wanted to go to Daring Do Con!!! Just send those yaks to the moon or something!!!

Your angry subordinate,
Princess Twilight


"Sister, why do you need Twilight in Griffonstone? I thought you didn't like spending time with her anymore." Luna asked.

"Oh I don't. She's a bitch. But I'm not getting much screen time at all lately, so I have to get my payback in subtle ways."


Dear Rainbow Dash,

Want to go search for the Idol of Boreas next? I mean what could possibly go wrong?

The one and only adventurer,
A.K. Yearling Daring Do


Dear Wonderbolts,

I've been around only for three episodes thus far and yet I'm the better example of inspiration for Rainbow Dash? Pathetic!!!

The ever dashing adventurer,
Daring Do


Dear Quibble Pants,

Impossible to happen? Try visiting Ponyville then. They have the impossible happen so often that they consider it the norm by this point.

Unimpressed,
Discord


Dear Pinkie,

I think I may have found Gummy's long lost relative.

Daring Do's number one fan,
Rainbow Dash


Dear A.K. Yearling Daring Do,

I have this fanfiction that I wrote that you could write about for a new book series. It's basically about some sappy teen romance between a mare and a vampony with some werewolves in the mix.

Daring Do's true number one fan,
Quibble Pants


Dear A.K. Yearling,

If you ever need a co-author I could be of assistance.

Signed,
Twilight Velvet


Dear Twilight Velvet,

Sorry. Not interested. Your name reminds me too much of a certain purple pony that tried hitting on me a while back.
Signed,

Daring Do A.K. Yearling


Dear Rainbow Dash,

You better have gotten my book signed while you were there. If not... I can forgive you... So long as we try doing a little role play on a certain erotic fanfiction you wrote on Daring Do.

Daring Do's sexy number one fan,
Twilight Sparkle


Dear Applejack,

Needless to say, this was the best Daring Do Con yet. Really wish you could have come along so we could have had some "additional fun" in the hotel room during off-hours.

Love,
Rainbow Dash


Dear Rainbow,

Yeah, I really wish I could've come with you, but it's always a headache when separate conventions are held on the same weekend. I had promised Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo that I'd take them to their convention up in Baltimare. I don't know what comic they've been reading now, but they went around all weekend calling themselves the "Ponymon Tamers" or something. Spent weeks working on their costumes. What the hay is so fun about going around a convention hall all weekend in a costume anyway?

Dear Applejack,

Clearly you are not a fan of anything. I don't believe for one minute that you wouldn't go to "AppleCon" at the drop of a hat.

You know, if anyone cared that much about apples. To organize an apple convention. To pay to go into a building and hang out with other ponies who care so strongly about apples. To wear a meticulously detailed apple cosplay that you slaved over for weeks or months.

And going into the dealers hall to BUY SOME APPLES!

Sincerely,
Guilbloom, Terrierbelle, and Renaloo

Author's Note:





And last but not least...

I know I was probably expected to have a field day with this, but you know what? No.

I'm just going to sit here and respect the fact that they actually got away with a bondage-themed body pillow.

PreviousChapters Next