• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Are You A Spy?

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hiatus Bonus Chapter

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
ARE YOU A SPY?

Controversy is sweeping across Equestria in light of a widespread surveillance program, revealed by a Pegasus whistleblower by the name of Flash Sentry.

Sentry gave his name freely to the Foal Free Press along with hundreds of documents relating to Project PRISM, or Princesses Ruthlessly and Intrusively Spying on Mail. Since revealing this surveillance program, Flash Sentry has since fled Equestria. There have been reported sightings of him in Hoof Kong's international chariot terminal. It is heavily rumored that he is looking to flee to Horsecow.

“This is a disturbing invasion of privacy, and Equestrians should be holding their government accountable.” Sentry said in a statement to the FFP.

The Foal Free Press has learned that Sentry has been in touch with countries that may grant him asylum. He hopes that Gilda, the newly appointed ambassador for Griffondor can convince the country's leadership to give him safe passage. Other reports claim he was last seen jumping into a mirror in the Crystal Castle to evade arrest.

“Mr. Sentry is a traitor, has severely compromised our national security, and thus put Equestrian lives at risk.” said Crystal Princess Cadance, claiming PRISM is essential to preventing terrorist attacks on domestic soil.

While some are calling for Sentry's head on charges of treason, others find themselves on the other side of the fence.

“Sentry is a national hero. Project PRISM is a direct assault on our rights of free speech and privacy.” Ponyville resident Pinkie Pie claimed.

Yet among this controversy, some remain completely indifferent.

“The Princesses can spy on my mail all they want. All they'll find is spa invoices and a monthly subscription to Playmare,” stated Rarity as she passed on her way to Carousel boutique.

PreviousChapters Next