• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,253 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,253

PreviousChapters Next
Common Ground

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Hey, Snails,

Where did all our bits go? I was planning on buying a money bin to store them for swimming in later.

Your manager,
Snips


Sup, Snips,

I kinda donated ninety-nine percent of it to charity. It's the right thing to do, after all.

In a world full of self-entitled and greedy assholes around every corner, it's good to do the right thing for society with what little we have. To show that there is some true worth in our kind rather than just the sum of our sins.

I kept the remainder of the bits for both of us though... which I kinda spent all on apple pies in Appleloosa.

Want one?

Your client,
Snails


Dear Cousin Clear Sky,

I heard you met that Rainbow mare in Appleloosa.

The next time you see her, could you ask her to give a personal apology for that winter storm catastrophe she caused seasons ago? Fluffy Clouds is still having nightmares about it. Post-traumatic Storm Disorder, they called it, I think.

Sincerely,
Cousin Clear Skies


Dear Rainbow,

So, you didn't bother to visit all the museums that you promised me and made a friend of yours a complete liar!

What the hay!?!

Your honest friend,
Applejack


Dear Applejack,

The last time I followed your instructions I ruined a trip for your grandmare so I didn't want a repeat of that, okay!? And what kind of loyal pony would I be if I did not help my friends?

Plus, he'll repay me by bucking his balls in me later.

Your loyal friend,
Rainbow Dash


Dear Rainbow Dash,

I can assure you that you'll be sorrowfully disappointed by his repayment. His name is already a red flag about how good he'll be in bed.

I loved him for his personality, not his bod, if that's any indication to you.

Quibble's Special Somepony,
Clear Sky


Dear Clear Sky,

Well, at the very least she'll finally get what she deserves.

Rainbow's disappointed me in bed plenty of times by now.

Sincerely,
Applejack

Author's Note:

Yeah, so I'm gonna be honest; really no excuse for the gap between chapters this time around. I dropped the ball worse than Quibble here. Which is why I'm pushing this one out at 2 in the morning.

I'll try to get them out a little quicker from now on.

Much love,
Miles







PreviousChapters Next