• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,252 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,252

PreviousChapters Next
Sisterhooves Social

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Sisterhooves Social

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I thought I'd surprise Rarity with breakfast in bed and a visit from her parents. (And apparently it's my fault for ruining the surprise for believing the house was on fire. Then she seemed offended that I wouldn't let her help because she nearly burned the house down the first time.) Our mom and dad were going on vacation, so they were dropping me off at Rarity's for a week. We were both preoccupied with squeezing activities into our schedule that we didn't notice the carriage mom and dad left in crash and burn.

So I tried to help out around the house (she should really learn to HELP, and not fuck everything up) but Rarity just seemed to not be satisfied with anything I did. I mean, she wants me to clean up the kitchen, but DOESN'T want me to clean her inspiration room, calling the mess “organized chaos” (yeah, so it was kinda cool when Discord ruled for a few days. I mean, come on, he made me horny for a rock, so I like to remind myself of that chaos. How else do you suggest I do that? Collect seven different colored gems?).

So after all these mishaps, Rarity sent me outside for a few hours, (actually, I kicked her out and told her to find somewhere else to live.) Applebloom showed me a flyer that she was littering around town for the Sisterhooves Social, and thought it would be a great idea for Rarity and me to participate. I came back (after I told her not to) and showed her, and she shot me down. So I told her to fuck off and I went back to Sweet Apple Acres to help them with chores and get ready for tomorrow's festivities.

While I was there, I realized Applebloom was quite excellent at belching. While I watched Applejack and her do the farm chores, I'm sure Rarity was busy making outfits for Ponyville's whores. (Actually, that's correct. I was making five separate outfits, each one a separate color. Some of my clients were having an orgy with Rainbow Dash, and that's what she requested.) It was quite a fun day with some ponies that were more rustic. (When I realized that I didn't have someone to fetch things for me, I decided to go get Sweetie Belle back. Besides, if Twilight has a helper, I deserve one too. By the way, sorry about swearing in your name about never being sisterless again. After all, I know you're not the best person to swear sister issues to. Seeing as you were...um, sisterless for a millenium. But when I got to their campfire, Sweetie Belle had disowned me.)

(So because I wasn't going to be replaced with a bunch of ruffians, I needed to get dirty and reduce myself to their simple ways for just a day.) So the next day, I was ready to watch the race, when Applejack and Applebloom decided to let me have AJ as my sister for a day. For only 2000 bits, too! What a deal! (Applejack and I had secretly decided to collaborate to get Sweetie Belle out of her hair and back into my boutique. I was kinda surprised Sweetie Belle didn't notice the difference, because, you know, our eyes take up 60% of our face.) I was amazed we got away with cheating with the egg. Instead of carrying one each, we balanced one between the two. But we jumped too early, so we didn't win. But then I realized why. I was racing with Rarity. So of course half of my team sucked.

Your loyal subjects,
Sweetie Belle (and Rarity)

P.S. We were pretty caught up in the heat of the race, but now that we think of it, Granny Smith should really get that eye looked at.

PreviousChapters Next