• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,245 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,245

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Transrace Pony Commits Suicide

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hiatus Bonus Chapter
THE FOAL FREE PRESS
OHAYO TRANS-RACE PONY COMMITS SUICIDE AFTER LACK OF SUPPORT

A teenage pegasus' life ended tragically over the weekend as she stepped off of the edge of her cloud home over Ohayo, Equestria, and plummeted to her death. Before this event, she had mailed out a suicide note to the Coltlumbus Times, who then forwarded it to publications across the country.

Lilah Alicorn, despite her name, described herself as a "unicorn trapped inside a pegasus' body", and said that her Celestian parents were not supportive at all, refusing to give consent for transition. They pulled her out of public flight school and kept her at home away from her friends.

Supporters of Lilah have referred to her as a magic-wielding unicorn, while her mother continues to call her a pegasus.

"My death needs to mean something." The suicide note said. Many, pegasi and unicorns alike are calling for the parents to be held responsible for Lilah's death.

"These ponies failed as parents, as Celestians, and especially as decent ponies. They would apparently prefer a dead pegasus daughter than a happy unicorn daughter. Didn't the Flip Flap Wing Ding Organization teach them anything?"

While the situation continues to unfold, a candlelight and hornlight vigil is scheduled to be held in Coltlumbus later in the week.

Author's Note:

Even if you're nowhere near Columbus, grab a candle if you're able.

#StandUpForLeelah

PreviousChapters Next