• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Chapter: Princess Twilight Discriminated Against?

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
PRINCESS DISCRIMINATION IN PONYVILLE?

PONYVILLE - Princess Twilight is attempting to use her royal standing to fight back against a measure taken against her by Mayor Mare, who has assigned the Princess of Friendship a "trans-race" bathroom for her use near other public facilities near town hall.

"This is blatant and disgusting discrimination. You don't see separate facilities for unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies. Why the hell are Alicorns singled out?"

Princess Sparkle's position is currently failing to gain momentum among the Ponyville public, seeing as how she's the only Alicorn in town.

We reached out to the Mayor's office for a comment:

"We are not discriminating against Alicorns. This measure was taken to spare the rest of Ponyville's mares from the Princess' poor toilet habits. We've lost five custallions in the past three months. We can't keep anypony on the payroll for any reasonable amount of time. It's rather puzzling; she can aim that horn of hers perfectly; why can't she aim her other end just as well? We hope this will persuade her to keep her "business" inside her castle, where we understand she has a custodian to incinerate it."

PreviousChapters Next