• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,244 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,244

PreviousChapters Next
Owl's Well That Ends Well

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Owl's Well That Ends Well

Dear Princess Celestia,

Because I've been in Ponyville for quite some time now, I've had to find more ways to entertain myself. So this time, I wanted to see what happens when Fax Machine has a jealous meltdown. I just had to wait for the right opportunity, and opportunity just happened to knock after the meteor shower in the form of an owl. He worked so hard on the picnic at the meteor shower that he slept in the next morning. He freaked when he got up. But my new assistant helped out with his chores. Because of all the hard labor and slave conditioning I've put him through, Fax Machine immediately feared of being replaced. Hey, if Owlowiscious can do a better job than him, I'll just chain him up in the basement and make him send my letters to your lazy ass.

The first step was to put Owlowiscious on an even level with Fax. So I had Rarity make another jewel-encrusted bowtie for him, like the one she made for Fax at the meteor shower. It worked perfectly.

Not only is Owlowiscious good at making other assistants jealous, he can drive that jealousy so far to drive others to vandalism! The thing is, I was planning on having him steal and destroy Opal's mouse toy just to see what would happen, but in his jealous rage, Fax Machine did it instead. I mean, how hilarious is that? Then he found a book of mine that he sneezed in. So I told him I was disappointed in him and left him to feel all alone and unloved. Hysterical, I know!

When I got back to the library later, he was gone. While at first I found it funny, I then realized that I had essentially traded free labor for free labor. What I really wanted was double the free labor, so my owl and I set off to find him. We caught up with him in a cave, about to be violated by another dragon. Imagine that, he can't even get along with his own kind.

Owlowiscious then used his Fucking Awesome Sonar power. I knew Fax Machine was too pathetic to help out, even though dragons are supposed to have great vision during the day, and even better vision at night.

Eh, what the fuck to I care? I have double the labor force now.

Your slave owning former student,
Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next