• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,125 Views, 11,682 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,682
 52,125

PreviousChapters Next
Rarity Takes Manehattan

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Rarity Takes Manehattan

Dear Diary,

Fuck yes, field trip! Time to get out of this hellhole again! Apparently, Applejack isn't the only one trying to take advantage of MY slave labor. Rarity, I'll tell you the same thing I told her: get your own dragon.

So once we get into the city, our song somehow overtakes all of the hustle and bustle of the city. It really surprised us that Rarity had put Opal in the cutie mark business. Applejack can also apparently double as an apple jack. And you would think that a Princess of Equestria could get a cab when she needed one, but no. Rarity races off to meet and size up the competition, and by size up, I mean help one of them by giving them her one-of-a-kind fabric. Sometimes, she can really, really fail at being the superior race.

But then she started to redeem herself. She had made a sweatshop out of us in no less than 15 minutes. Quite impressive. Just wait until she expands to illegal immigrants and gains some weight. But I thought Fluttershy had a "freaky knowledge of sewin". If so, way to fuck up the machine. Eh, who knows, maybe she got distracted by an apple or something.

With her brand new fashion line, Rarity set off, while we proceeded to miss the musical we were dying to see, Avenue Q. After she notices we were missing from the show, she comes to her senses, and comes back to the hotel. By the way, way to be brutally honest, AJ. So she got us an exclusive showing of Avenue Q. I just wish Coco hadn't showed up at the end. It would have been nice to have her out of Ponyville for awhile, making it a bit more tolerable. But no, Rarity had to offer her the job.

And Rarity won that contest? Seriously?

Just goes to show that anypony can steal hotel items, but only she can make it look fabulous.

-Twilight



Dear Diary,

Are you sure Suri doesn't have a horn hidden away somewhere? Damn, what a bitch.

-Applejack



Dear Rarity,

Thanks again. I got you a little something. It's a spool of thread, that's a nice and proper thank you for such an incredible career-changing opportunity, right?

Sincerely,
Coco Pommel



Dear Coco Pommel,

Well, honesty's not my element, so I'm going to say yes.

Sincerely,
Rarity

PreviousChapters Next