• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,221 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,221

PreviousChapters Next
A Dog and Pony Show

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

A Dog and Pony Show

Dear Princess Celestia,

Quite an interesting day today. First, Spike ran off to help Rarity gather up gems, because frankly, she's a neat, prissy little whore who doesn't want to do her own dirty work. But what's her game? I'd like to know how she's doing it. Is she seducing him? Brainwashing him? Just purposefully leading him on? Whatever it is, I'd like some tips, because he's a lazy little fucker when he's 'assisting' me in the library.

So I was hanging out with the others in town when Spike comes up to us freaking out. He takes us to where this incident occurred, and over the next few minutes, we all found ourselves outsmarted by some damn dogs. Yeah, dogs. I'm telling you, Princess, we have GOT to start cracking down on these other species. I think I remember Pinkie mentioning something about eating hot dogs during her commentary of the Running of the Leaves. She may be a drug addict, but she has some good ideas now and then.

During the initial fishing attempts (don't ask), Spike got horny again, and tried to make out with Applejack, but was flatly rejected. We actually got a bite, and got pulled into a network of caves. During our search, we started fantasizing about Rarity slaving away for these dogs, and how she's afraid of getting dirty. Did you know Rarity won't even touch mud unless it's imported? What is it about Griffon and Minotaur mud products, anyway? Maybe it's not mud at all.

Now you're not going to believe what happened next. When we finally found her, she had somehow managed to rescue herself. These 'Diamond Dogs' were cowering and annoyed, begging us to take her away. Then Rarity hooked us up to a cart of jewels each.

So all in all, today was just a big fucking waste of time where Rarity got “kidnapped” and then made us do her heavy pulling.

That stupid, beautiful, sexy cunt.

Your laboring former student,
Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next