• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,254 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,254

PreviousChapters Next
The End in Friend

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear Rarity,

How could you not understand how to play the game at all?! I thought you like playing with balls.

Your ex-friend,
Rainbow


Dear Rainbow,

I would say the same to you. I thought you always dress in style.

Your ex-friend,
Rarity


Dear Rainbow and Rarity,

You forgot one more thing of why you're both friends. You're both attention whores.

Sincerely,
Headmistress Twilight


Dear Twilight,

You're one to talk. You're obsessed with balls and have a terrible track record of getting them anywhere near you in the first place.

Sincerely,
Rainbow Dash and Rarity


To Vacuum Cleaner,

Great job using the azurantium in the Amulet of Aurora to lead Rarity and Rainbow on a wild goose chase.

Now clean it all up.

Your Headmistress,
Twilight Sparkle


Dear Rivet,

As you oversaw the construction of the school and all connecting passages and doors, I really hope that that one secret swamp door was a fluke and not every door in this place can be opened with a stiletto heel.

If not, you've got some maintenance to do.

Sincerely,
Headmare Twilight Sparkle


To the desk of Headmare Twilight Sparkle,

You could bring in Manehattan's best construction team; you're not going to have much luck keeping out a unicorn that has Lockpicking at 100.

How else do you think she opens doors with a fucking shoe?

Sincerely,
Rivet, Owner of Ponyville Erections

P.S. No, not those kind of erections. I feel like I have to clarify that. Sorry.

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next