• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,244 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,244

PreviousChapters Next
Rainbow Falls

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Rainbow Falls

Dear Diary,

So this is what it feels like to have the spotlight completely taken out from under you. Now I know how Applejack feels. I can't believe they were willing to replace me with Derpy! How many other ponies were at the Reservoir Tornado? And they picked the one that nearly demolished town hall and dropped comical objects on a wheelchaired Twilight?

And I was amazed we were actually able to get Bulk signed up for tryouts. I guess Ms. Harshwhinny isn't having the Games tested for steroid use. Eh, whatever. At least they didn't put Dr. Stable on the medical staff. Probably would've diagnosed me with lazyitis when I feigned injury.

And what the hell is this pin Spitfire gave me? Am I a Wonderbolt now? Eh, maybe she's just developed a fetish for sticking things on my chest.

Last but not least, those wigs proved that only I can pull the rainbow mane off.

-Rainbow Dash



Dear fandom,

THE RUMORS OF MY DEMISE HAVE BEEN GREATLY EXAGGERATED.

Sincerely,
Derpy Hooves



THE FOAL FREE PRESS
OBITUARY

It is with heavy hearts that we here at the Foal Free Press must inform you that the Monarch of Public Indecency, Princess Molestia, passed away Friday at 3:00pm Eastern Equestria Time, after five months of battling a particularly deadly strain of plot cancer.

She is survived by her younger royal sister, Princess Gamer Luna, who has pledged to hold a 24-hour LAN party in honor of her sister's memory.

"While the Royal Plot ended up being her ultimate undoing, we are confident that it satisfied until the very end. As long as she lives on in our hearts, minds, and groins, Molestia will never truly be gone."

Author's Note:

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin


RIP 'Ask Princess Molestia'
Taken down Janurary 17th, 2014

PreviousChapters Next