• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,254 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,254

PreviousChapters Next
Shadow Play

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear Star Swirl the Bearded,

You were Celestia and Luna’s teacher? With your attitude, it was no wonder Celestia became a troll and Luna became Nightmare Moon. In fact, because you taught Celestia, she, in turn, taught Twilight into becoming the disgruntled pony she is now. What goes around comes around, I guess.

But seriously, fuck you and your jerk-ass beard.

Sincerely,
Starlight Glimmer AKA NOT A VILLAIN ANYMORE


Dear Star Swirl the Bearded,

What is it with villains and creating portals in the sky? Are you kidding me? Get with the times.

Sincerely,
Pinkie Pie


Dear Starlight Glimmer,

So, what’s this I hear of somepony imitating one of my magical items, the Stick of Truth?

Signed,
Mage Meadowbrook


Dear Star Swirl the Bearded,

So, you never took into account where you sent the sirens off to? Tell me, why are you famous again?

Sincerely,
Sunset Shimmer


Dear Sunset Shimmer,

We can tell you firsthoof that we couldn’t defeat the sirens through singing like you did. Star Swirl’s singing shockingly sucks.

Signed,
Flash Magnus, Mage Meadowbrook, Mistmane, Rockhoof and Somnambula


Dear old Teacher,

Do you happen to recall, I don’t know, a mirror portal fixing spell. There is somepony I loved that I wished to meet once again besides just staring at my reflection in pieces of mirror shards.

Signed,
Princess Celestia


Dear Stygian,

You got drafted by your group, too? Welcome to the club.

Your fellow footstool,
Spike

P.S. What nickname did they give you? Mine’s Fax Machine.


Dear diary,

Well, if there's one thing that I can take away from all of this, it's that no matter how renowned a pony may be, there's always the possibility that they wind up being kind of a fucking douche nozzle.

Makes me wonder what ponies will think of me in the years and decades to come. Sure, they love me now, but what of the generations to come?

-Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Twilight,

Trust us, enjoy it while it lasts. We know how to bide our time.

After about say, oh, twenty-five or thirty years, we'll buy MLP from Hasbro, and then completely and utterly butcher everything the last generation of fans loved about the franchise, and there's nothing you can do to stop us. Screw the rules, we have money.

When we're done with you, they'll look back at Equestria Girls with fond nostalgia.

Sincerely,
Disney

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next