• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,219 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,219

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria Games

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Equestria Games


To my sister-in-law, Princess Cadance,

If you had told me you were planning on treating Fax Machine as the guest of honor, I would have left him at home. But hey, if you wanted to see how much of a disaster it turned out to be, well you got it.

I have to give him props for not eating the two guards who whisked him away. But then you got to see how cheap he is, as he prefers green rupees. But then you had to go and show him the statue your city built for him. Seriously? If I recall, he tripped and dropped the crystal heart, forcing your husband to throw you from the castle balcony.

So now I figured I was going to have to knock his confidence down a few pegs when we got back to Ponyville, but then I was pleasantly surprised when the spectators did it for me. Quite ironic if you ask me; he absolutely loves announcing things to crowds, but lighting a torch for a crowd? Nope, that can't be done. He couldn't light his fire. Just like he could never get it up in the bedroom. Figures. Now you know how I feel.

What happens then? He sings the most hilarious rendition of the Cloudsdale Anthem I have ever heard. Where are those Equestrian Idol judges when you need them? Absolutely dreadful.

So in a depressed state, Fax proceeds to mope in the hotel room. I wonder if he tried to make off with a few bites of that statue. I drag him back out to the final competition to force him to face humiliation, dressed like he's ready to flash some mares.

But thanks to you contracting the archery equipment through Link, one of the poorly fired ice arrows go right into a cloud. Wow, who knew a weapon fired with your mouth could be so inaccurate? Even Celestia and Luna couldn't help move it. Fucking pathetic. Good thing Fax was there to save ponies who probably deserved to be crushed.

So now, I have to get him to figure out than when my tail is twitching and he sees dripping from between my hind legs, that something needs to be done, and he should react.

-Twilight Sparkle



Dear Miss Harshwhinny,

I thought we discussed this, and had agreed upon adding the Wife Throw to the list of games this year, what the hell?

Sincerely,
Shining Armor



To the Crystal Empire TSA.

While I'm sure the security for the Equestria Games was of utmost importance, I am attaching my dental bill for you to handle. Thanks to your Crystal Empire Material Emancipation Grill, I think a few of my teeth are missing.

- Rarity

PreviousChapters Next