• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,211 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,211

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Boutique

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Canterlot Boutique


Dear Rarity,

Oh, so I guess that one costume design gig in Manehattan was enough of a thanks for giving you the key that unlocked your Rainbow Power? You just go and hire some other shallow manager for your new store?

Fine, I see how it is.

Sincerely,
Coco Pommel


Attention Canterlot shoppers:

Please note the store signage clearly states Canterlot Boutique, not Canterlot Buffet. We had one mare come in who wanted to eat the Princess Dress. What was her name; Tumblrina... Tumble Hooves...Whoa Nelly... We never did catch it.

We pointed her in the direction of a Haywatchers.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

-Canterlot Boutique Management


Dear Rarity,

I stood in line for hours to see your store, and I can safely say that it wasn't worth the weight.

Sincerely,
Tumblrina


Dear Twilight,

I've had it with this damn town. If Rarity's new store showed us one thing, it's that we're all obsessed with being princesses.

So like, can I move in with you? Because that's an awfully big castle you've got there, to have all to yourself.

Love Sincerely,
Moondancer

Author's Note:

So, when can I sleep on the sidewalk to get my new $100 stylus?

PreviousChapters Next