• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,220 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,220

PreviousChapters Next
Castle Mane-ia

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Castle Mane-ia

Dear Princess Twilight,

What part of Princess of Ponyville do you not understand? You came up here for the Summer Sun Celebration, and that's it. I do not want you here in Canterlot. I don't care what kind of research you want to do on that chest. Now go do something productive.

Sincerely and annoyingly,
Princess Celestia of Equestria



Dear Princess Celestia,

Fine. I don't need access to your royal library, I just need ANY royal library. I seem to recall from that flashback that you flew away from that castle like a bitch after you sent your sister to the moon, so I dragged Spike through to the castle, and began searching through your castle library. I couldn't find any lanterns or canisters of oil to keep from going insane, so I had to stick with candles.

Well, before too long, we started hearing screaming and organs. Ended up being my fucking friends scaring the shit out of each other. It was particularly humorous to see Fluttershy thinking Angel got crushed. Shame that didn't happen for real.

My point is, if my friends still show up to annoy me in the middle of a forest in a supposedly haunted castle, how fucking far do I have to go to get some peace and quiet?

So once I get everypony calmed the fuck down, we gather in the secret room in the library. Rarity continues repairing the banner she's going to sell on the black market, Pinkie hopped around randomly while reminding AJ and Rainbow that they were still tied in their Most Daring Pony contest, and speaking of Rainbow, she wouldn't stop blaming something called "quick-time button presses" as the reason that one of the suits of pony armor fell on her.

So if you want to keep me out of Canterlot, maybe I'll just stop writing letters to you. I haven't decided yet. But maybe I'll start a collective diary with the other five, describing our experiences in figuring out how to unlock the mysterious chest.

If you ask me, it'll be an interesting read once we finally unlock it, and I bolt away with whatever's inside, leaving the others empty-hoofed.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Tell Discord I want that scepter back.



Dear diary,

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to bring Fluttershy along for this trip. It's just that this is extremely important; going to an abandoned castle, where nopony has been in ages, get ancient fabric, restore it, then putting it back, where nopony will go for ages.

Clearly, she needed to be here.

-Rarity



Dear diary,

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring Angel along on this trip.

-Fluttershy



Dear diary,

I don't care what AJ throws at me. I'm going to win this dare competition and be on top.

...of the leaderboard.

-Rainbow Dash



Dear diary,

If Rainbow thinks she can scare me, she's got another thing coming. After all, I've walked in on my brother clopping.

...and my sister...

….and my granny...

...why the hay am I writing this down?

-Applejack



Dear diary,

-Pinkie Pie

PreviousChapters Next