• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,219 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,219

PreviousChapters Next
Too Many Pinkie Pies

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Too Many Pinkie Pies

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that I have no time management skills whatsoever. In addition to trying to come up with ways to compete with the Crystal Meth Empire's drug trafficking, I also can't spend enough time with my friends. They're all having fun at the same time! Well, everypony except Fluttershy, who was having a tea party with Angel, who was all like 'Well fuck you too' when Fluttershy said it wasn't especially fun.

So while I was recovering in Fluttershy's butterfly grove, both Rainbow and Applejack came by for their hits. AJ needed some heroin for her family's barn raising, and Rainbow needed weed for relaxing at the lake after work. At this point, I started to panic. I couldn't get Rainbow her stash and Applejack's at the same time, and I didn't want either of them to start to detox, so I started seeing how fast I could make it from Sweet Apple Acres to the lake. I ran into Twilight, who suggested I make copies of myself. Remembering the legend of the Mirror Pool, I wander into the Everfree Forest to find the underground pond, where I made a clone of myself. So now I could make both deliveries on time!

Or so I thought.

Turns out on the way to the farm, she stopped by Fluttershy having a picnic, gave the stash to a new customer by the name of Applejohn, went to another picnic hosted by Fluttershutter, but unfortunately, didn't make it to Applesauce's barn raising. So now my weed is gone, and I need some more. So a thought hit me; more clones for faster production! But unfortunately, they weren't interested in keeping my drug trade afloat, but only in having 'fun'. There's nothing more fun than making drugs! Did you know that 'horse' is a slang for heroin! See? Fun!

Going back to the pond, I saw them doing something with Rainbow Dash that...I really don't want to describe. I checked up on the barn raising, to see my horde destroying the barn. One even got crushed by the tower. Soon enough, they were running rampant throughout the town looking for even more fun. Twilight devised a solution to sending them back to the Mirror Pond, but didn't want to send me back because she's desperate for her drugs. So I figured out a solution – my clones couldn't concentrate on drugs at all, so we gathered up all the Pinkie into town hall, and had them inhale paint fumes. Anyone who didn't keep staring blankly got sent back to the pool. They did some pretty freaky things, too, like making hands out of their hooves and warping their face to the most hideous thing imaginable.

So I learned my lesson. The Crystal Meth Empire is going to get a slice of the drug trade from now on, and I'll have to settle for a smaller cut. I can't supply all my friends, so I'll have to pick and choose, and the rest will have to go to the Empire's substandard selection. All part of the business. Now to find this Applejohn and get my stuff back.

Your loyal druggie,
Pinkie Pie





Dear Princess Celestia,

Yeah, the orgy with multiple Pinkies at the lake was great and all, but if I have to hear a muffled 'FUN!' coming from between my legs ever again, it'll be too soon.

Sincerely,
Rainbow Dash

PreviousChapters Next