• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,254 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,254

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Chapter: Trouble Shoes Not Guilty

After years of being caught up in the Appleoosa legal system, resident rodeo clown Trouble Shoes was at last declared Not Guilty of inciting panics in the Equestria Rodeo Circuit.

As he served as Appleloosa's newest rodeo clown, he turned himself in to the authorities about answering for the panic he allegedly caused in the arena.

"It may have turned out differently if the ponies with the pitchfork and torch didn't volunteer to be the prosecution, but that's what we got stuck with. Like there was even a case to begin with," commented Sheriff Silverstar. "They're primarily going after him for the injuries suffered during the hay bale tower collapse. They were trying to break a height record. How do you attend something like that without acknowledging the possibility that it could fall over?"

"And enough with the 'he crossed fence lines with the hay bales!' narrative," argued Braeburn, rodeo spectator and one of the ponies injured in the tower collapse. "For the last time, it has been established that the hay bales were already in the arena."

With the 'not guilty' verdict, Trouble Shoes' rodeo career will only gain traction from here. When he's not active on the circuit, Trouble Shoes has become the lead spokespony for 'Hay-R 15' hay bale wraps.

PreviousChapters Next