• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,221 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,221

PreviousChapters Next
Somepony To Watch Over Me

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Somepony To Watch Over Me

Dear Diary

My sister is a freak.

Having fetishes is all well and good, but trying to pass them off to a sibling? No, that's just wrong.

Trying to make sure I don't get hurt is one thing, but turning me into her baby sister, literally, is just taking it too far. She put me in a fucking crib! I'm surprised she didn't get any diapers out. If you want to try taking care of an adult foal, go get Rainbow. Somepony who is ACTUALLY an adult.

After enlisting the help of Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, and making use of Pinkie's emergency bow stash, I make my way out of the house, only to find out that she even babyproofed my escape route.

Also, I hope you can buy a new barn with that delivery fee, because with an insane route like that, anything less, and they ripped you off. Especially since I had to try to use the snake as a harpoon and tow cable.

If only Twilight saw this place. She thinks we're hicks? Please.

If you guys don't want such an exorbitant fee next time, order your damn food from a town in a different direction, and not from a place where the route has flamethrowers built into the fucking ground.

-Apple Bloom



Dear Big Mac,

Look, I know you've made Twilight's doll your cuddle thing.

So what the hell is it doing in Apple Bloom's room?

-Applejack



Dear Applejack,

What I do while she's at school is no business of yours.

-Big Mac

PreviousChapters Next