• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,258 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,258

PreviousChapters Next
To Change A Changeling (Out of Order Edition)

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear Trixie,

You shouldn't shout out the name of the spell you are casting before you cast it. Very ineffective if you are trying to escape your pursuer.

-Pharynx


Dear Pharynx,

Look, I'm sure it's difficult being the only conservative living amongst a sea of bleeding-heart liberals, but verbal recitation is one of the methods of casting that I'm fluent in. If you'd like to get your ass handed to you, give Starlight a try.

Sincerely,
The Great and Powerful Trixie


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

I tried most of your so called “friendship tactics” and none of them even worked!

Makes me wonder how such a bitch like you pulled it off.

Honestly. What gives?

Your ex-student,
Starlight Glimmer


Dear King Thorax,

Considering all the shit I went through thus far, I'd say that Equestria is not as peaceful as one would think.

You kind of made a bad decision casting off your last line of defence with your brother changing.

Seriously that scorpion thing looked deadly.

Your fellow ruler,
Princess Twilight


Dear Pharynx,

So, you focus on strength, deception, strategy and tactics as your whole lifestyle?

I like your style. You seem much more tough than that brother of yours. Wanna hang out?

Your new friend,
Dragon Lord Ember


Dear Pharynx,

Hey bro. If the Feelings Forums isn't your thing, why don't you meet me in my chambers tonight for some insect incest?

Love,
Thorax

Author's Note:

Special thanks to Neo30 for pointing out that yes, I skipped this episode completely by accident.

PreviousChapters Next