• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,245 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,245

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Chapter: Gaming Event PONE3 Underway in Los Pegasus

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
Gaming Event PONE3 Under Way in Los Pegasus

The Los Pegasus Convention Center is swarming with gamers of all ages as PONE3 2015 is halfway through it's annual show. Held every year since 995 CE, PONE3 is the chance for game developers, both large and small, to showcase their biggest titles being made, most coming within the next year.

First up was Littlesoft's press conference covering their Xbox Pone. While starting off with campaign footage of Haylo 5 Gardeners, the biggest announcement would be the reveal of backwards compatibility with their previous console.

Next was the other end of the console wars with the Haystation 4 manufacturer, Sony Pony. The biggest applause came for the oft-requested remake of the highly acclaimed wedding simulator, Bridal Fallacy 7. There were some technical difficulties at the end when they demoed Shining Armor's fourth game, Unguarded 4: A Royal Captain's End.

Large amounts of hype is in the air for the highly anticipated janitorial slaughterhouse Broom 4. Main character Broomguy rampaged throughout an industrial complex destroying hellspawn left and right. But the game is not without its detractors. Founder of Feminist Delinquency, reformed prostitute Juanita Fucks-Easily said ponies cheering for the extreme violence was downright sickening. Regardless, Broom 4 is anticipated to sell millions of copies across Equestria.

It's not just ponies coming together for the gaming either. Interracial extreme sports game Pony Hawk Pro Scooter 5 is also slated for release later this year.

PreviousChapters Next