• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,247 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,247

PreviousChapters Next
Simple Ways

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Simple Ways

Dear Diary,

Seeing Rarity win the position of Ponyville Days Pony of Ceremonies made me realize three things. One, that they probably could have fit the word pony in there a few more times, like, Pony of Ceremonies for the Ponies of Ponyville. Two, that I should really start renting Spike out as manual labor. Now that I think about it, it would be a great source of income. Three, to make a replica of Ponyville that perfect, Rarity has to have a macro fetish.

So she sets out with planning, and gives us our assigned tasks. Although I could have refused, because royalty doesn't have to do shit if they don't want to. I also love how she wants to bring elegance to a place started by rednecks. I guess she doesn't remember how we tried to bring simplicity to Canterlot not once, but twice, and see how well both of those times turned out.

So most likely against my better judgement, I go with her to the train station to meet this 'Trenderhoof' that she's been obsessing over and, hey would you look at that! My tail looks exactly like my mane! Sorry, but Applebloom helped me pull off your style better than you pull off mine. You go off and show him around town, lastly taking him to Sweet Apple Acres, and what do you know, he has absolutely no interest in you. Nope, instead, he's got it hard for AJ. But he managed to be subtly racist to AJ's face, so he's good in my book.

Speaking of you, Applejack, you have spent your entire life obsessing over absolutely everything to do with apples, and now that you've finally got somepony's attention because of that, you're creeped out? So you don't want a sex life outside of Rainbow Dash and your brother? Meanwhile, Fax Machine tells me Rarity flipped the fuck out, and starts going all redneck on us so she can win the heart of Trend. It gets so bad that you decide to give her a taste of her own medicine. But at least you two finally fulfilled some of your dares way back from the sleepover. You combed your mane for once, and she didn't.

But eventually everypony comes to their senses. Amazingly, with all this misplaced love in the air, nopony got laid. Are you freaking kidding me? Even Fax is getting sick of this shit.

- Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next