• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,218 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,218

PreviousChapters Next
Princess Twilight Sparkle, Part 1

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Part 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

So today, to prepare for the next Summer Sun Celebration, Rainbow Dash was helping me with my flying. I had to really improve on solo flying, because my brother can't throw me all the time like he did at the end of the coronation.

Becoming a Princess finally got me out of Ponyville. And my very own stained glass window! The others had to get back down to Ponyville because Mayor Mare wanted to pretend that Ponyville still mattered because it already had its turn as the host for the celebration. I may have to work on my flying, but my acting was top notch, acting all sorrowful as they went back down to town.

While Fax Machine was all competent with his checklist, in order to try to come up with an excuse to go back down to ponies who actually gave a shit about him occasionally, I wasn't falling for it. After you checked in, I decided to go over everything one more time to avoid returning to Ponyville. But then, all of a sudden, the two of you go missing, leaving me in charge! Fuck yeah!

Down in Ponyville, Applejack and her family were trying to remove weeds, Fluttershy's animals were being pussies, and Sweetie Belle thought something was wrong with her horn. You know, because it was actually working.

Flying back down to see what was going on was quite the adventure. Although I'd like to know where that seat belt came from. But that landing couldn't have been better. So everypony pretty much figures that Discord was behind it all, so we summon him right in the middle of a bath. Of course, he denied it again and again, while only Fluttershy was willing to give him any credit. You see, that's the problem with friendship, you can't jump right to the conclusion. You need “proof” and all that shit.

So after being chased out of her home, Zecora thought she could get away with moving into Ponyville. But she wasn't a complete freeloader, she traded a vial of exotic dragon semen, which really tasted fantastic. Drinking it gave me quite the hallucination; a flashback of Luna finally getting sick of your shit, and attempting to overthrow you.

Fuck yes. Where can I get more of this stuff?

Your cum-filled former student,
Princess Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next