• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,244 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,244

PreviousChapters Next
The Best Night Ever

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

The Best Night Ever

To my most unfaithful student,

You've undergone quite the transformation. I suppose you had to study abroad for me to see just how much of a stuck up, snobby, cynical bitch you are. Seriously, where do you get off, you little cunt? Ever since you dropped out of school just to spite me, I have been slowly plotting my revenge, and now, it's time for you and your friends to fucking pay.

So, all of you are quite excited for the Grand Galloping Gala, are you? Think it's gonna be the best night ever? Think again, McBitchy Pants. You and your disrespectful miscreants are in for quite the experience, though. I think I'll save this letter until after everything's over, too.

First off, I know how thrilled Applejack is to have an apple stand in the courtyard. But she's in for a bust. I've instructed all attendees on threat of molestation to not buy a single item from her cart. Then we'll see how uppity she is. That should teach her to try and profit off of my event.

Let's see, who's next? Ah, Fluttershy, every animal's best friend. Not if I have anything to say about it. You think she had a hard time with Philomena? Hardly. She thinks the garden's animals will love and adore her. Well, one simple fear spell cast over the garden, and suddenly, the night becomes hilarious. Bam. Next.

Rarity. Apparently, she's under the impression that any floozy with looks can walk into the Gala, give some royal stallion a hard on, and become a princess. Well, in that case, I believe I will invite my nephew Blueblood to tonight's festivities. Seriously, he's an asshole. The least chivalrous prince you will ever meet. I've lost count of how many hookers he's lost, and he pays well, too. Little Miss Prissy, expecting to be waited on and honored as a proper mare, is in for quite the surprise.

Rainbow Dash? That smart-mouthed tompony lesbian that almost hit me with a cloud at the Best Young Fliers competition? It seems she thinks that she can have a meet and greet with the Wonderbolts. Even if she manages to get into the VIP section, nopony is going to leave the Wonderbolts alone long enough for them to say more than one sentence to her.

Next one up is Pinkie Pie. The wild party pony. The one who ate my fucking cupcake at the tea party. She's in for a rude awakening if she thinks this is gonna be a par-tay with balloons and streamers and dubstep. These are the snobbiest bunch of snobs that have ever snobbed. They are not going to like her attempts at that, and that should prove humorous.

So that only leaves you, Twilight. For months now, you have sassed off to me in your weekly letters, thinking you're all that. Do you know who I am, you filthy whore? I raise the fucking sun each and every morning. You are going to stand next to me the whole night, and you are not to leave my sight. You're going to greet every single pony as they enter the Gala and have a better night than you. I also understand you've been very sexually frustrated during your time in Ponyville. So I think the perfect punishment is to give you just a touch of heat back there to keep you nice and horny all night. Then when everything is said and done we're going to go to the ice cream shoppe down in the market and I'm going to treat you all to banana sundaes with laxative.

That should put you and all your ungrateful friends in line.

Your former teacher,
Princess Celestia of Equestria

P.S.
Ah, it seems the Wonderbolt Soarin' couldn't resist one of Applejack's pies. Well let's just see how he likes MY pie.

PreviousChapters Next