• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,221 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,221

PreviousChapters Next
Sweet and Elite

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Sweet and Elite

Dear Princess Celestia,

Breaking news! Rarity cares more about social status than friends! I mean, that completely and utterly shocks me! She's actually showing signs of a true and proper unicorn! She's beginning to care more about her self image more than spending time with her simple Ponyville friends! So I thought I'd try to really make her get a taste of social superiority and I sent her up to Canterlot. You're still renting out your private tower, right? The one with the retarded unicorn bellhop who doesn't use his magic to carry luggage? At least I hope Rarity doesn't accidentally discover your foot fetish.

Anyways, I have a birthday coming up, and Rarity told me she'd make me a dress when she was away. This was brilliant. She would be making something that could potentially make me more sexy, and at the same time, she'd have a day or two away from this hellhole. So I told her to make it as slutty as possible. Because I need a stallion, not some lame-ass baby dragon who can't seem to do anything right, not even get their mistress off.

So a couple days later, I get a letter from Rarity informing me that her cat is sick and that she wouldn't be able to come back in time for my party. What, so because her cat is sick, she can't make the 2-hour train ride back to Ponyville? Bullshit, she didn't finish my dress, that's what it's got to be. I told Pinkie of the change in plans, and we moved the party up to Canterlot. Upon our arrival, Rarity fainted. When she came to, Fluttershy immediately took care of her wet pussy, while I confirmed that Rarity had made me a quite simple dress. Simple. Practical. Something that definitely says “fuck me please.” Oh, and Pinkie demonstrated that she had another use for balloons other than smuggling drugs.

Moving down to the ballroom, Pinkie busts out her Party Cannon and starts spraying confetti and shit everywhere. Never before have I seen Rarity disappear so frequently. Rainbow Dash started a food fight with my birthday cake, so we all proceeded to gang up on her and lick the cake off her body. Totally hot.

When Rarity came back with a croquet mallet, we were all a little confused. It didn't take us too long to figured out that she was also attending the garden party right outside. I must admit, that is very unicorn of her. I wouldn't expect her to put a friend's birthday above social status. But seeing as how I've been living in Ponyville for over a year now, we did what Ponyville rednecks do best: crash it.

I especially love how all the garden animals that were scared to death of Fluttershy a few months ago are now flocking to her. But what really pisses me off is these high-rolling ponies didn't have a clue who any of us were. Yeah, we're just the ponies that FUCKING SAVED EQUESTRIA TWICE!

And last of all, I couldn't help but notice that Fancy Pants, in fact, wears no pants.

Your sexy former student,
Twilight Sparkle

PreviousChapters Next