• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,219 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,219

PreviousChapters Next
Hiatus Bonus Chapter: Rainbow's Social Gathering

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Hiatus Bonus Chapter
Rainbow's Social Gathering

Dear Princess Twilight,

I'm finding myself in a bit of a jam. I figured I'd put together an event here in Ponyville to give ponies all over Equestria the chance to see the Rainbow Dash experience. You know, seeing as how most of our insane adventures take place around this town. Whenever we leave, it's either to go plant a tree, help with a fashion show, or put on a play. So I knew for a fact that other ponies would want to come see what it was all about.

So after putting together several "crises" that we could solve for authenticity, that's when I started to run into problems. Out of nowhere, Mayor Mare is asking for 17,000 bits to avoid being kicked out of town hall. I need your help to spread the word so I can start collecting donations. We'll need an incentive. Like, top donors get an extra hour in the Ashleigh Ball Pit!

Please help,

Rainbow Dash


Dear Rainbow Dash,

So after reading this letter, I take it you are to blame for the dragon, ursa minor, and parasprite swarm currently rampaging through town. These are your "crises" we're going to solve? This is going to cost us 17,000 bits?

If you pull this off, I'm making you the head accountant for the Kingdom of Friendship. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play in the Ashleigh Ball Pit.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Fillies and gentlecolts, DashCon; tumblr's very own version of Las Pegasus Unicon.

This train wreck was too beautiful not to take a shot at a parody. Hope you enjoyed.

PreviousChapters Next