• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,255 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,255

PreviousChapters Next
Top Bolt

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher


Dear Spitfire,

Was it really a good idea for Twilight to teach a whole class? She might have ended up teaching the students sex-ed halfway, and that's not exactly ideal.

Your fellow Wonderbolt,
Rainbow Dash


Dear Rainbow Dash,

Yeah, here's the thing; that's kinda what I was going for. Class after class of recruits has me kinda pent up, and Soarin' wasn't putting out, so I figured if I invited her up here, getting laid would be easy.

Am I just that unlucky, or are her sexcapades down in Ponyville exaggerated?

Sincerely,
Captain Spitfire


T-Sparks and The Dashinator,

Urm, I just wanted you to know, you two are still my favorite ponies in all of Equestria. So, please don't shoot me with a rainbow or something.

Your biggest fan,
Angel Wings


Dear Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail,

Just kiss already, you nincompoops!!

Genuinely annoyed,
Princess Cadence


Dear Sky Stinger,

The Princess of Flying? Got that covered.

-Flurry Heart

P.S. Don't try Princess of Farming either. Big Mac’s got that title.


Dear Flurry Heart,

Puh-leeze, your majesty. With your vastly out-of-proportion wing-to-body ratio, you are not nearly as agile as a normal pegasus. The only thing those wings are going to be good for later in life is going to be a super-obvious signal that you're aroused and in need of a good rutting.

Then I can come down from the sky and give you a little sting, if you know what I mean.

Wink.

Sincerely,
Sky Stinger


Dear Cousin Lighting Dust,

You wouldn't believe who helped me get into the Wonderbolt Academy.

Your cousin,
Sky Stinger


Dear Spitfire,

I have a few name suggestions for the two recruits Twilight and I helped out.

Vapor Trail: Tweedledee, Under Shadow, Winglady ect.

Sky Stinger: Tweedledum, High Strung ect

I also thought about "Undertail" for Vapor, but upon further review, I concluded that it was just terrible.

Signed,
Rainbow Dash


Dear Management of the Rainbow Factory,

̥͚͍̙͉̳̻T̰̘̰̥͘hè̠̗̝͍̞͙̞ŕḙ̺̰ͅ were two potential cḁ̭̣̰̦n̦̗̲̯͍̠d̝̼͈̤̼͇̙i͎͎͖̮d͔̥̮̦a̻̯̱̕t̜̗͎̥ͅe̜̫̝s͏̮͓͉̲̻̳ to create even more colorful ŗ̮̩̦̩̤̦̘a̠̙̼͕͠i̷͍̘̮͍n̸͚͉̗̪̼b̳̦̤̬ơ̫̗̰̘̯w̬͔̖s͘ for our glorious pegasus skies, but P̰̘r͕̟͕̯͖ͅi̹͞n̩̤̼͓̥͡c̘e̬̫̱̮̜s̢̖͔̗s̠ ̛̟͈͎T̢̞̤̣͖̼̞w̛̩͚̙į͎͚̰l͙̳̱̼͈͡iͅg͈̲̼͞h̛̲̰ͅt Sparkle ruined t͈͍̞͉h̴̩̖̪a̰̺͕ț ̱̘̻͚͕o̭͉̲̥̜̪p̹̗̞͠p̼̜̻͚̰̫o̴̱r̖t̵̻̮̠̞͓u̳̥͕̹͉̣n͔̘͇̩̞̺̟i̗̯ţ̦̝̙̱̠y̸̝̘.
̟͚̥͉̗̼̺

̙Your loyal servant,
Rainbow "Factory" Dash

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next