• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,237 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,237

PreviousChapters Next
The Cutie Map / Cutie Markless

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

The Cutie Map / Cutie Markless


Dear Council of Friendship,

Why do all of you seem to be questioning the fact that we'd get an awesome castle after beating a super villain? Who wouldn't want to sit around all day on a throne? Isn't that what Celestia and Luna do all day? Yeah, Luna may wander through dreams, but hey, free porn. Who wouldn't?

So let me get this straight, Fluttershy; you would face potential danger rather than discuss hoofball with Big Mac? You must either hate Big Mac, or hoofball. One of the two.

We all board the Friendship Express. That's another thing. If we rule the Kingdom of Friendship, I hereby motion for a new, more badass looking train. Kind of like the one Cadance has, but better. Who's with me? Anyway, we take it to one of the eastern termini, and come across a village where everybody has a destiny in fancy mathematics. I don't think Applejack is going to like this place one bit.

One by one, they welcomed us to their town quite simply. I think I heard one of them follow up with "You've got mail," but I can't be sure. The mayor, Starlight Glimmer, gave us a tour, along with a song and dance with the townsfolk. After that, the town baker gave us some muffins, and they were quite disgusting. But we'll take some for the road. That retarded mailmare in Ponyville will probably love these. Afterwards, Sugar Belle, fed up with her baked bads, told us about the Cutie Mark Vault, where they surrendered all their cutie marks for a chance at a better life. I wonder if they accidentally put Hay Life 3 in there too.

Starlight catches us off guard, and take our cutie marks, and puts us in the Conversion Cottage. Let me tell you, that door was shut tighter than Applejack's... Uh... Um...

Yeah, that staff played hell with my sexual innuendos.

We convinced Fluttershy to play along, and find out what was going on, and she tumbled deeper down the rabbit hole when she found out that the hypocritical bitch still had her cutie mark. Guess some ponies are more equal than others, eh Cuntlight?

But I've got to hand it to Party Favor. He was pleading for mercy after just one night with us. That morning, we expose Starlight's cutie mark, and she demands that we stop triggering her, but the townfolk wouldn't have any of it. They storm the vault and shatter it. Quite impressive for a stick she found in the desert. I'm sure if it hadn't worked, they would've thrown Double Diamond at it next.

We corner Starlight at a mountain cave by causing an avalanche. Refusing to abandon her philosophy, she teleports away. I guess she couldn't handle all that whiteness.

I'm sure we'll meet again. Ponies like her can never go long without attention whoring.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Twilight,

Thanks for getting our cutie marks back and all, but for the record, I was pleading for mercy because you spent all night hitting on me.

Sincerely,
Party Favor


Dear Princess Celestia,

I'm onto you, bitch.

Starlight Glimmer spent years studying magic? Just like, oh, I don't know, Sunset Shimmer? So what, you had to have TWO failed students before you came to me? Or are there more similarly named ponies whom you screwed over?

-Twilight


Dear Princess Twilight,

Um, nope. Just two. Yeah. Two, let's go with that.

-Princess Celestia


Dear Sugar Belle,

You'd better sleep with one eye open, missy. No one commits that kind of crime against muffins and gets away with it.

-Derpy Hooves


Dear Starlight Glimmer,

Plan foiled, eh? Yeah, I know how that feels.

But if you can find your way to the magical mirror in the crystal castle, come cross on over. There's a website here that you'll feel right at home with.

Sincerely,
Sunset Shimmer


Dear Party Favor,

If you'd like to come up with a song and dance routine for your new, happier version of your village, I'd be happy to help out.

Sincerely,
Left Shark

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next