• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,256 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,256

PreviousChapters Next
Hard To Say Anything

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear CMC,

If you needed Big Mac to confess his secrets, why don’t I use my blabber spell on him like last time?

Yours faithfully,
Starlight Glimmer


Dear Starlight,

Because in order to successfully ask her out, he would have to, you know, shut up long enough to get a response from her.

Sincerely,
Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo


Dear CMC,

What did we tell you about giving love poison to Big Mac to ship him with somepony?

You're all grounded!!!

Your sisters and honorary sister,
Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash


Dear Sugar Belle,

Is it too late to say I'm sorry with how I acted like I'm the one for you?

I thought I was your baby and was confident to earn your affections, but I may have gone a little overboard. I didn't understand at first what do you mean by how I was acting, but now I know better. My apologies. I just don't know how to carry on a conversation. You couldn't let me love you, especially with where are you now, with that stallion, Big Mac.

I hope we can just remain friends after this. As for me, I'll just go back to my ex-marefriend; Waverly. Hopefully, she'll still love me.

Love,
Feather Bangs

P.S. Continue to love yourself and your new boyfriend.


Dear Sugar Belle,

Please send me selfies of you loving yourself.

Sincerely,
Princess Twilight Sparkle


Dear Princess Cadance,

Fuck you. I just wanted to live in Our Town peacefully and you cause me to be in a love triangle? Go back to caring for your demon spawn.

Your very annoyed mare,
Sugar Belle


Dear Sugar Belle,

Let's get something straight; just because I am the Princess of Love doesn't mean I am automatically responsible for every single pathetic attempt ponies make at asking others out. You think Celestia catches shit every time somepony gets sunburnt at the beach?

Sincerely,
Princess Cadance


Dear Princess Cadance,

I assure you, it happens more often than you think.

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia


Dear Big Mac,

What the hell, you shallow apple hauling hick? Clearly we still had a thing for each other even after the love poison wore off. So now you're invalidating all of that for a baker half a continent away?

Get bent,
Cheerilee


Author's Note:

A couple years ago, I asked my community of readers if there were any vector artists who could update the cover to accommodate Starlight's addition to the cast for Season 6. Several graciously responded, and I had an insanely hard time choosing.

Now, I think it's time to finally swap out for one of the runners-up by Sollace, whose contribution still makes me giggle madly every time I look at it.

Every. Single. Time.

PreviousChapters Next