• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,248 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,248

PreviousChapters Next
Daring Don't

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student
by milesprower06

Daring Don't

Dear Diary,

You know the only thing worse than writing a Mary Sue story? Living your own Mary Sue story. So it turns out that the author of the Daring Do novels, A.K. Yearling, is in fact, Daring Do herself. It was really hard for ponies to realize it, what with the completely different coat, mane, and eyes, am I right?

At least she didn't think I was doing a really shitty cosplay of herself.

So all in all, it was a fun-filled day of watching Daring Do get the crap beat out of her, THEN going to help. That, and seeing that her leg heals insanely fast. She had that splint on for what, five minutes?

Then, when everything is said and done, I get an advance copy of the book, with myself on the cover! I hope I can handle all this increased fame without my friends getting pissed, kidnapping me, and turning me into a sex slave.

- Rainbow Dash



THE FOAL FREE PRESS
FATE OF THE DARING DO SERIES UNCERTAIN

Adventure book lovers all over are waiting with abated breath to find out if recent legal proceedings will spell an end to the Daring Do novel series.

After realizing that their exploits were actually being written down and sold, treasure hunter Ahuizotl and archaeologist Dr. Caballeron are suing Daring Do author A.K. Yearling for use of their likenesses.

“We spend so much time out in the wild searching for untold riches, that we had no idea that our rival was taking our adventures and selling them for her profit. As this is infringing on our Rights of Publicity, we have taken action against Yearling. With royalties from those books, we hope to retire from this line of work.”

While Dr. Caballeron is hoping to retire, Ahuizotl is hoping to fulfill his lifelong dream of opening a protected habitat for endangered cats.

PreviousChapters Next